Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies! I will try to find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can you even believe DH was only at work ONE WEEK this month, home 3 of the weeks....he comes back today and I O'd on Sunday. I did temping and OPK's this time so I'm quite sure that's what happened.

Honestly universe ARE YOU HAVING A BIT OF A LAUGH?

Well. Anyway, he's put in for holidays in June (which means he'll be home 3 of the weeks again - hopefully the RIGHT 3 weeks, and 4 weeks in a row during July/August.) so at least well get the opportunity to actually BD at the right time, so theres a start! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Did you manage to DTD when he got home? Hopefully you have a chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We BD'd lots before he left, but he went last Tuesday and I think I O'd Sunday, so unless he has long surviving swimmers were probably not in with a chance there. Then DTD as soon as he got home today (as usual, there's lots to catch up on! ) but my eggy was probably long gone by then I guess
    But, hopefully the next two months give us a better chance
    It's funny this time when I did the temping, OPK's etc and knew when I O'd I realised that I probably O'd later than I even thought last time. I usually record anything unusual in an app anyway and I noticed quite a few similarities this time with CD44 last time (which was 2 weeks before AF actually came) so there's every chance AF wasn't even 'late' last time like I thought! Even though O was obviously extremely late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    You never know Hill, it may have still be hanging around my fingers are crossed for you.

Spotting this evening, so tomorrow with be cd1. Onto the 9th cycle of clomid. Feeling quite depressed tbh. I have a gyno appointment in a week or so, no doubt he will refuse more clomid scripts. I have several still up my sleeve, and given my bloods come back with a strong ovulation, clomid is probably not the answer anyway.

DH is doing another SA Thurs, I'm expecting normal results like last time. Edging closer to accepting this will never happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    You never know Hill, it may have still be hanging around my fingers are crossed for you.

Spotting this evening, so tomorrow with be cd1. Onto the 9th cycle of clomid. Feeling quite depressed tbh. I have a gyno appointment in a week or so, no doubt he will refuse more clomid scripts. I have several still up my sleeve, and given my bloods come back with a strong ovulation, clomid is probably not the answer anyway.

DH is doing another SA Thurs, I'm expecting normal results like last time. Edging closer to accepting this will never happen.
    Thanks Delirium

I'm so sorry that you're feeling that way. I can't imagine anything more frustrating than everything seeming 'normal' but it's just not happening. That is just really really unfair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your DH swimmers hung around for you HillDweller!

Del, sorry you're struggling still Hun. I know you've probably exhausted all options but I can't recall if you've tried other things like acupuncture, pineapple core, naturopathy, meditation etc?

AFM, am CD 35 I think and still waiting for AF to come so we can finally start a FET. I can't believe eggs were collected in Jan and we still haven't made it to a transfer yet! I'm sharing in others pain of waiting waiting ....what a frustrating time :-(

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delirium - how many straight cycles of clomid are you on now? It's not been 9 in a row, has it?
    @bel2466 - oooh! When do you start the FET process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium - hang in there hun
    Bel - fingers crossed you get to do the FET this month

as for me, CD34 (last and only other one off BC was 35) some spotting this morning so think I'm out of the running
    disappointing but I know it's only very early days for me.

so I'm back to being part of the virtual "cheer squad" for the rest of you girls for the time being x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Shrill - I did 6 cycles last year, the last one in Oct I feel pg and lost it. I'm now onto my 3rd cycle this year.

Bel - since they can't find anything, clomid is the only meds I've been prescribed. I've been thinking of acupuncture tbh. I used naturopathy to fall with DD, which before that took years and years, so I know it works. I had endo back then though. There doesn't seem to be a single thing wrong with me this time

cd2 for me. DH did another SA today. I actually suspect it may come back with low numbers, as the last one was 2 years ago, and around that time I had fallen twice in less than a year. Since then I have had 1 pg he's been taking Menevit for about 6 weeks so I hope if there are issues, they may help.

AJ - sorry to hear AF is showing her ugly head.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (29-05-2014)