Closed Thread
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. All good though. Happy to not have to worry about not drinking on my work trip, so thoroughly enjoying that freedom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Fighting back the tears. cd21 bloods come back with really good progesterone levels so I'm ovulating. BFN on 10DPO. I just don't understand??? WTF is wrong with us, why can I get pg????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delirium - *hugs*. It's so trying at times.

I had the same thing just last week. CD21 progesterone was brilliant, but no BFP.

I personally think DH and I may have missed our "window" as the day of my scan pre-ovulation showed a nice big follie and nice high oestrogen, so the instructions to BD after it may have been too late (ie. not enough time for his swimmers to get to the egg).

Only an assumption on my end, but it makes sense in my head. Going to try to DTD more often this month and not just when they tell me to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Delirium and Shrillian, that sucks for both of you

I have an incy wincy feeling that maybe I'm about to be ovulating in the next day or so (CD14 at the moment) which would be most excellent (DH is not home - of course - sigh) BUT it would mean that mayyyyybe my cycle might be returning to normal.. and if it does, and I keep ovulating around day 14ish DH WILL be home at the right time for the next 2 months in a row. So fingers crossed.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she told me I have a tilted uterus. She didn't seem to think that causes any dramas, just that there might be positions that are better for us to try than the usual, not sure how right that is, but worth a shot I guess. It does explain different pains I have experienced when DTD from the time I was 16 though! Even though I had a million tests back then no-one could seem to shed any light on it, and now, suddenly I get "oh, by the way, did you know...?"

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - how interesting!!

Do you mind if I ask which positions?

I ask as I hate being on top, as it's always a bit painful for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium, so sorry to hear
    hang in there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me on top is always painful for me too - and now I know that's due to the position of my uterus. She told me positions from behind are the absolute best for a retroverted uterus and that I should lie on my stomach for 15 mins afterwards, definitely not on my back with my pelvis raised or legs up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well there you go!

I hope the new positions for DTD and post help you with this cycle! How did you end up finding out? Was she specifically checking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my friends who is pregnant was telling me last week she has it and that she had always suffered pain in certain positions, bowel problems etc and it wasn't till she found out she was pregnant a doctor actually noticed and said something. What she said just sounded so similar to me so I asked the doctor to check. She said it happens in about 20% of women and often doctors don't think to mention it unless someone specifically asks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What kind of bowel problems?

This is all starting to sound too familiar!!