Closed Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats, @MamaL!

Yay for BFPs!

@HillDweller - good thinking about getting a BT. Hope it's a late implanter!

@MamaL & @Blueberry Swirl - let me know when you want me to update you on the front page. Congrats again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, AF showed last night. Not upset because I didn't think I was pregnant anyway, more relieved that she finally showed up and a new cycle is at least starting! Although, not so much impressed that DH only arrived home on Tuesday! Poor guy will be missing out for a few weeks now since he goes back to work on Tuesday! He laughed and said he will survive, I cried. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - sorry to hear she arrived.

But, yes. It's nice to know where you're at with respects to the cycle. Nothing worse than having to wait around.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, that was definitely starting to frustrate me. Now, this cycle I'll have no idea how long it's meant to be, but I'll just see what happens and hopefully it will settle into a proper cycle! I'm going to start taking vitex now too to see if that helps get things a little more regular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely keep us posted with how that goes for you! I was thinking about taking it before getting frustrated and going back to the FS.

5DPO and counting...

Tempted to test early, but also trying to maintain the strength to wait until pregnancy blood test on Monday week. Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congratulations everyone. Line has gotten darker today, just waiting for DH so we can go get the results.

Congratulations MamaL, how exciting is it too see that double line?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    @Blueberry Swirl, congratulations!! Fx a stronger line tomorrow!! I got my first BFP today too! We must be due almost at the same time then!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blueberry Swirl For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (10-05-2014),Shrillian  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck HillDweller, I would have been taking Vitex my next cycle if I didn't get my BFP. Have read lots of positive things about it. Two new things that I started taking about 2 months ago that I think helped - B vitamins and Royal Jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Yeah, that was definitely starting to frustrate me. Now, this cycle I'll have no idea how long it's meant to be, but I'll just see what happens and hopefully it will settle into a proper cycle! I'm going to start taking vitex now too to see if that helps get things a little more regular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shrillian and Blueberry Swirl, I'll let you know how it goes! I'll be on the lookout for any reactions - I have a very weird thing happen where lots of vitamins have strange / opposite effect on me than they should! (eg: Guarana does not give me energy, it makes me want to kill people. So does Evening Primrose Oil! Same thing happens to my Mum too ) I tried taking Maca for a few months a little while ago and I ended up furiously angry every day, with a constant bad headache that never went away, bad acne, itchy dry skin and a hugely bloated stomach). I am hoping Vitex is one of the ones that doesn't react for me!

I've been taking Elevit for a few months now, which from memory has a fair few B Vitamins in it - would you say that is enough Blueberry Swirl? Or should I take extra? I have heard of Royal Jelly, haven't tried it yet, I'll look into that too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HD, I take vitex and find it pretty gentle, but made the mistake of taking a bit too much one day and got really dizzy!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay!! Congrats Blueberry Swirl & MamaL!!!
    Are you girls the first in this thread? Here's hoping you've broken the drought & the rest of us will soon follow

HD - so how long were each of your cycles since coming off BC? Maybe you'll settle somewhere in the middle?

I've only had AF once since coming off, and I'm now on CD15 - suppose I should be getting BUSY!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

Blueberry Swirl  (10-05-2014)