+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So - how'd every one go wiping their butt this morning??

..feel slightly nervous? really pay close attention to something you usually just go about out of habit? ...maybe feel a little paranoid, like the people of BH were watching you?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-04-2014),bezzy  (08-04-2014),callmedragon22  (08-04-2014),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (08-04-2014),Funnels  (08-04-2014),LaDiDah  (08-04-2014),michellek  (08-04-2014),MummaOJ  (08-04-2014),Purple Lily  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    So - how'd every one go wiping their butt this morning??

..feel slightly nervous? really pay close attention to something you usually just go about out of habit? ...maybe feel a little paranoid, like the people of BH were watching you?
    And how many back to front wipers are going to try/have tried front to back? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    And how many back to front wipers are going to try/have tried front to back? Lol
    Tried it last night and this morning, still don't get it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Legeyt View Post
    Aww now I'm going to have to go on thw computer just to see what this is! My phone won't load pictures from the app either.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It says: of you don't have an iPhone, I feel bad for you, son. I have 99 emoji's and you can't see none.

Or something along those lines. And if you can't see this 💩 it's a steaming pile of poo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It says: of you don't have an iPhone, I feel bad for you, son. I have 99 emoji's and you can't see none.

Or something along those lines. And if you can't see this 💩 it's a steaming pile of poo.
    Hahahahaha - that makes me look SOOOO classy!!!

Oh - I did double check what I subconsciously do every time & yep...it's the monkey arms. Front to back from the back (separate sheets for vag & bum!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh - & the poo has a smily face

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Talk about toilet humour lol🚽

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awkward topic but anyway. Lol

I wipe back to front but in sections, so bum first then vag. And then do another final wipe with both (still separate tho)
    I find it awkward to reach from the back. Was never taught how to wipe so just had to do what was comfortable and logical to me. Haha.

I wipe dd front to back tho... bum first then vag. I dont like the idea of using the same wipe for both. She gets poo in her vag (nappy) so I dab there not wipe otherwise it may give her an infection or something. So far its been effective. She is 2 and hasn't had a uti from the way I wipe her.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Front to back, all at once. I reach in between my legs from the front.