+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    I think that that age gap is a good one!
    I had a small gap between 1 & 2 which I found was great, and then had a gap of nearly 3 years between 2 & 3 (In hindsight I would have aimed for a shorter gap).
    Aww thanks! I've only had the doom and gloom stories...which are good too but It's nice to see a positive story with such a small age gap

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    I'm hearing ya Lexim!! People are driving me insane with the "this baby HAS to be a girl". Ummmm no it doesn't! If I end up with 3 mini DH's I'll be the luckiest girl in the world!!

FWIW my response to the 'has to be a girl' comments I just say to talk to DH about that as the gender of bub has nothing to do with me

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th
    Lol just be like "oh right I'll just stick it back up my vagina and hope that in 9 months it changes into a girl"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (09-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Someone once said to me you'll never regret the children you have only the ones you didn't have. I also had three older ladies on the space of a week, when DS was a newborn say they wished they'd had more children - it was quite bizarre at the time, but really stuck in my mind.
    So true! I've also had people say the same thing to me, and I can't imagine what living with regret would be like.