+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the great replies ladies! It's so exciting but scary too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub View Post
    Thanks for all the great replies ladies! It's so exciting but scary too!
    I think it's def worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My three are only 3yr3mth from oldest to youngest. They are AWSOME!
    Yes there are good days and bad days but there isn't anymore than when it was 1 then 2.
    The initial newborn part was hard, but it was with the first two aswell. Once the physical dependence eases (can walk/feed/play solo) it is great.
    Watching the dynamics between the kids is great.
    Wish I could have more (medically not possible now) but very grateful that we didn't stop at two.
    In saying all that I think the personalities of my children works and medical problems don't affect daily life too much.
    Ps. There are four hands between you so that argument is invalid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Wow! It's a lot to take in.

I don't have much help from anyone with the 2 I have, and I think they can be hard work sometimes, and I feel like I am constantly doing things now, and I am a big old irritable ball of stress as is.
    I am waiting though until the boys are older, in school what have you to really think about no3.

This has all been very helpful.
    Ah - the first sign - a name change! Is the brood mare kicking down the gates of retirement
    Haha I only tease as I am also not sold on the idea of 'two only'.
    I love how this thread is more positive than negative, I find IRL people always say 'don't have 3, 3 is awful' so it's nice to read these.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

michellek  (07-04-2014),peanutmonkey  (07-04-2014),White Mage  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    Ah - the first sign - a name change! Is the brood mare kicking down the gates of retirement
    Haha I only tease as I am also not sold on the idea of 'two only'.
    I love how this thread is more positive than negative, I find IRL people always say 'don't have 3, 3 is awful' so it's nice to read these.
    Lol the Brood Mare is sniffing around all suspicious like right now

I am the same, 'Be happy with the 2 you have! Don't be greedy' 'Be happy with the kids you have'
    But I still feel so incomplete...

DH keeps teasing me though. He admittedly told me he isn't ready for me. I get that. I am not pushing it. Well trying not to anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Harder from 1 to 2. Its busy and much more of a zoo. If you think the housework is hard now you'll be surprised by the extra workload in that area. :-). It's nice though and full-filling if it's your goal to have 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I had nothing but negative comments when I was pregnant with DS3. Now people tell me im a liar cos I dont find 3 as awful as they do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I agree, It's refreshing Irl I've had comments like ..you're crazy...glad It's not me..what were you thinking...

Makes it worse because the gap between 2 and 3 will be 12 months so I cop a bit of flack.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    Lol the Brood Mare is sniffing around all suspicious like right now

I am the same, 'Be happy with the 2 you have! Don't be greedy' 'Be happy with the kids you have'
    But I still feel so incomplete...

DH keeps teasing me though. He admittedly told me he isn't ready for me. I get that. I am not pushing it. Well trying not to anyway...
    My DF is adamant that we are not having any more than 2. I am quite heartbroken but after pushing it for a bit I'm going to leave it for another 18mo then try again once DD2 is 2yrs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bumpmakes2 For This Useful Post:

White Mage  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love these positive comments also, children are such a blessing :-) I hate those negative comments and attitudes about a larger family. I generally cope well with my lot but on the days we're not going so well I feel a lot of judgement. We were at the dr, ds2 was sick and crying, and the other 2 we're playing nicely and trying to keep him happy, but I felt like there was a lot of looking at us like - oh 3 kids and mum's not coping. I was feeling awful myself with ms, and I wonder what looks I'll get when ppl can tell I'm preg! But from what I see (and remember) 2 kid fams have bad days too! The more the merrier I say!!!