+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    So one man interviews "over 100" men and 60% of them have cheated?
    That's not a very big study and certainly not one that would make me think 60% of men are cheaters.
    Agree. There are heaps of decent, faithful men out there. I don't believe it would be 60%.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (07-04-2014),LoveLivesHere  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with you Zombieeyes

My ex-H cheated on me by being on dating websites and went to even arrange a hook up with another married woman. That was when I was away visiting my parents with our 4week old DS at the time. I will never forget the disgust, disappointment and anger I felt when I read that. (I looked at his history and found all this). It was the last straw, no way I wanted to work it out with him when I was the second time he'd broken my trust. The first time I found he'd sent a pic of his penis to some girls. I decided to give him a second chance after a good talking to. He ruined that second chance and I wasn't giving him anymore chances. By then his true colours came out and he wasn't treating me right. So I left with DS a week later.

Any relationship I hope that I won't get cheated on again but I'm not naive to think it can't happen again. That is why my standards are very high now. But I'm not looking for a new partner now. I'm happy being single

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleButterfly4 For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (07-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014),punky  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    for me, no it's not unrealistic to expect my partner to be faithful.

i love him with everything i have. but i also love me just as much, enough to easily be alone for the end of my days if the other option meant to stay with a cheater.

grown adults should have 100% control over their actions, that might mean not allowing yourself to get so drunk you end up cheating, or ending the relationship before beginning a new one; emotional and or physical. i dont buy the 'i slipped up excuse' tbh there is not a good enough excuse for cheating.

people fall out of love, sure.. but that's no excuse to hurt and betray the person you once did love, especially when you haven't ended things with them.

husbandface knows that choosing to cheat would be the death of our relationship, if he willingly decided on that, i guess i'd be better off without him anyway.

*end rant*
    I agree.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleButterfly4 View Post
    I agree with you Zombieeyes

My ex-H cheated on me by being on dating websites and went to even arrange a hook up with another married woman. That was when I was away visiting my parents with our 4week old DS at the time. I will never forget the disgust, disappointment and anger I felt when I read that. (I looked at his history and found all this). It was the last straw, no way I wanted to work it out with him when I was the second time he'd broken my trust. The first time I found he'd sent a pic of his penis to some girls. I decided to give him a second chance after a good talking to. He ruined that second chance and I wasn't giving him anymore chances. By then his true colours came out and he wasn't treating me right. So I left with DS a week later.

Any relationship I hope that I won't get cheated on again but I'm not naive to think it can't happen again. That is why my standards are very high now. But I'm not looking for a new partner now. I'm happy being single
    OT but why why why do some men think it's a turn on to send pictures of their willy? I mean really?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (06-04-2014),IvyRain  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think there can be a lot of justification when you stay with someone that is a cheater. Most men cheat, so it's the norm. It was only sex, she didn't really mean anything to him. He is sorry and won't do it again. She led him on, she's a home wrecker.

I've been there myself so I know those feelings. But I believe it's important to recognise they are justifications to help you stay. A woman can throw herself at a man all she likes, he has to choose to take it further. Not all men are unfaithful. Often they are only sorry they've been caught, and certainly may cheat again, except this time they are going to be much more careful about covering their tracks.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (07-04-2014),atomicmama  (07-04-2014),dee1  (06-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014),Mummy Potato  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    OT but why why why do some men think it's a turn on to send pictures of their willy? I mean really?
    I've seen some pretty hot willy photos (from My friend who does online dating) some women digg that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Not unrealistic at all. I expect DH to be faithful. And I dont believe he will cheat on me. Why? Because I dont want to live my life thinking about the what ifs.

Could it happen? Of course it could, anything can happen!
    Do I believe it will? No, if I thought it would, I wouldn't be with him.
    Would I stay? I'd like to say no. My husband is the absolute love of my life, but he is also my best friend. Losing my husband and best friend in one go would be a massive blow. But even if I did stay, we wouldn't have a relationship. That needs trust. I don't trust easily and I have incredibly low self esteem. I honestly dont think I could ever trust him again, but put in that situation I honestly dont know how I would react.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (06-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If hubby ever cheats he's gone. No if, buts or maybes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by made2bAmummy View Post
    Interesting that he is the one refusing to participate with his wife but then seeking prostitutes. I feel for the wife.
    I've wondered if maybe she's too much? In the bedroom. Maybe he goes to a prostitute for something simple or how HE wants it? Only he knows why.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always said 100% I would never stay if DH cheated. When he did, it was a huge shock and I wasn't sure if I would stay or not. Before I made any promises to him, I decided to give marriage counselling a real chance. If it came to it, I wanted to be able to walk away knowing I couldn't have done more. It was a long, hard road but we are now nearly 4 years down the track and things are really good. Has it been difficult? Of course! Do I trust him now? Absolutely.

I'm sure plenty of people think I'm crazy for staying, but I know I made the right choice and for me that's all that counts.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PippaG For This Useful Post:

becca022  (07-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014),RaaRaaMumma  (07-04-2014)