+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Thanks ladies. More fool me for staying. I just hope I can work up the strength to leave sooner rather then later. Like I said it's not like he treats me horrible, it's the complete opposite and he is an amazing father.
    I also worry it's that I won't find anyone else or be happy again. I often wonder if it's me. I can be such a moody b!tch who would want to put up with me. But anywho.... Sorry for derailing.
    No derail at all! I really appreciate your perspective- I feel the exact same way sometimes, with everything you've written. Thank you for sharing, and hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cluckcluck View Post
    Do you think sometimes they see the wedding ring and figure if he's good enough to be married he must be ok ??
    Yes! The way I discovered the problem with us was by finding a photo that a single lady sent DH - she had been actively pursuing him knowing full well he was married. She was cunning and patient and worked it like a pro. They are out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    A little off topic, but with regards to people wanting to be good role models for their daughters - while I do agree with this, I think it's just as important for sons to see what kind of behaviour isn't acceptable in a relationship. I couldn't stay with a partner who wasn't teaching our son to be a good husband and father.
    Yup I.agree with you, boys certainly do.need rolemodels too and having a good, strong, man in their lives with good morals is very important, whether that be father, step father, uncle, grandfather or.family friend. I only have daughters so that was my example in regards to my situation.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you think sometimes they see the wedding ring and figure if he's good enough to be married he must be ok ??
    Lol probably. Or some just view it as a challenge?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FITCHICK View Post
    What is repeatedly? More then once? Every weekend? More then once in a life time I could & would actually forgive, every other weekend I would struggle. If it happened from the get go I would defiantly walk away, but if my hubby of 8 years, father of my child, suddenly started seeing other women I would be asking 'do you love her?' 'Do you love me?' 'Do you want to be with her?' 'Do you want to be with me?' And as long as the response was 'no, yes, no & yes' I would work through it.

If it continued to happen we would be in therapy & I'd try anything to make it work.

How could someone hurt you like that & love you = it's not about you, it's about them, you could be the best wife/girlfriend ever, and they could still get wrapped up in someone else/take you for granted/not consider the impact of their actions/have behavioural or mental problems, they're are many reasons.
    I haven't read the replies since this comment, but this is what I'd do. There are many levels/definitions of cheating and if we were faced with one, I'd probably do what it took to solve the issue as long as it's what I wanted - if it was a behavioural issue, it would be a choice of either seeing a psychologist and attending relationship counselling, or divorcing. For me, it's not black and white at all. I won't put up with being treated like crap or having no trust in a relationship, but I'll also fight for something good and wouldn't throw the 12 years we've been together away.
    Last edited by IvyRain; 07-04-2014 at 12:36.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyRain For This Useful Post:

jesssalee  (07-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by made2bAmummy View Post
    Yes! The way I discovered the problem with us was by finding a photo that a single lady sent DH - she had been actively pursuing him knowing full well he was married. She was cunning and patient and worked it like a pro. They are out there.
    They certainly are. I had one lady send DH a message after he did a job for her saying "hey was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink sometime"
    To which DH replied "thankyou I'm flattered but I'm happily married"
    THEN SHE WROTE!
    "Ok no worries lucky lady but if your ever up for a good time on a supercrosse track with good humps, give me a call"

I mean WTF???!!!!! He didn't reply to her.
    I wasn't snooping his phone, he showed me and he's like that's the last time I do work for her she might hold me prisoner lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (07-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know @lexim! I even started getting propositioned by a Dad from childcare (married himself) when he heard that we were in strugglesville. At the time my faith in people being faithful was just shredded! Some people just have no scruples and no respect!
    Last edited by made2bAmummy; 07-04-2014 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    They certainly are. I had one lady send DH a message after he did a job for her saying "hey was wondering if you wanted to grab a drink sometime"
    To which DH replied "thankyou I'm flattered but I'm happily married"
    THEN SHE WROTE!
    "Ok no worries lucky lady but if your ever up for a good time on a supercrosse track with good humps, give me a call"

I mean WTF???!!!!! He didn't reply to her.
    I wasn't snooping his phone, he showed me and he's like that's the last time I do work for her she might hold me prisoner lol
    Omg that's disgraceful

She must have no self respect !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg that's disgraceful

She must have no self respect !
    Yeah I know right! I felt like putting something on the invoice about a supercrosse track but decided against it lol. Instead I just wrote kind regards with my name so she knew it was from THE WIFE lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by made2bAmummy View Post
    I know @lexim! I even started getting propositioned by a Dad from childcare (married himself) when he heard that we were in strugglesville. At the time my faith in people being faithful was just shredded! Some people just have no scruples and no respect!
    Some people are just pigs. I bet you wanted to punch him in the balls and say go home to your family!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (07-04-2014),made2bAmummy  (07-04-2014)