+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Would you be annoying with your other half..

My sister and I do not get along, she is a former junkie, still drug user, with significant mental illness who has put the entire family through her cr@p for the last 20 + years. I have had enough, and cut all contact with her around 8 months ago, I don't want my child to have anything to do with her although my father has taken him to see her behind my back, which as you can imagine infuriates me. I don't want her to have anything to do with belly baby, and don't think that seeing updates/photos or anything is any of her business. Anyway, I asked DP a while ago whether she was still on his facebook account, as I was putting up a photo of DS and told him I wouldn't tag him in it if she was going to see it. DP told me he didn't know as he doesn't use it often blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I was at my grandmother's house the other day showing her a photo of DS at soccer which DP had put up, and from her account could see that my sister had commented on the picture, so is obviously still on his friends list. He hasn't mentioned it, but I was pretty bloody annoyed as I feel he should respect my feelings on the issue. He has no contact with a brother of his, and I know if I had anything to do with him he would be pretty angry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you should just ask him to delete her. It would take 30 seconds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Annoyed.

I have! I was rather $hitty that he hadn't listened, as I asked him when I ceased contact with her, as well as since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That would be annoying....

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who aren't friends can comment on tagged photos if they are friends of friends. It could be that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    People who aren't friends can comment on tagged photos if they are friends of friends. It could be that?
    I was just about to say that. Your DH may have tagged your grandmother, or another family member she is friends with. She would then see that tag on that person's wall.

I wouldn't go in proverbially swinging with your DH yet lol just say you noticed she commented on a photo he tagged, and ask if he has removed her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't put any photos on any social media that I didn't want certain people to see. If that's the case then block her and she won't see anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd be annoyed. If you block her she might not be able to see anything you tag your dh in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It depends on my annoyance. If they were friends and their friendship was seperate to me (So they were friends because they liked each other, rather than being friends for my sake) then no, it probably wouldn't annoy me. If they were friends just because I made them be, I'd probably "Wtf" at it. But still, annoyed is maybe not what I'd be, tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would annoy me. But I would just tell him you would like him to make sure she is deleted from his fb.
    Are you able to create your own private group with ppl you want to see photos of your kids then she will be unable to see them?

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app