Closed Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais hopefully if you was offered the position they would let you start in August if they want you to start sooner in the long run been closer to home will give you more quality time with Annabel and she will adjust to daycare I think no matter when you put her into daycare you will feel guilty I know I will too, personally I would accept if offered

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    Your super funny .... A pin would work just as well and show off your figure much more
    Lol. I try my best. I'm hoping my baby inherits my off the wall sense of humour. I never even thought of a pin before. Will have to keep that in mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jay:
    Butterfly had her little girl on 10/05
    Totwo girl on 05/05
    Kittybee had a boy on 09/05

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feels like have been bf for hours. Why won't you go to sleep? How long did your week old feed for? We had such a great night last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Abh during our first week V would feed for 15 minutes each side every three hours because she was underweight and we were trying to get her back to birth weight. Now at over three weeks we are at every four hours about 15 to 20 minutes each side depends on her, whether she slows down or starts drifting off. Mind you she'd stay on for hours if I let her. Some days she has wanted to feed every two hours! Gets trying but seems to chang from day to day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Panda, my R is a little guts and has 30 min each side. Shouldn't complain, just tryin when all you want to do is sleep. We have maternal health visit on Monday, can't wait. X

Hope u r feeling good Ann and enjoying getting to know your little girl.

It's funny how the pain off ttc and your journey melts away once u have your beautiful bub. Love him so much. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CatLover74 View Post
    Lol. I try my best. I'm hoping my baby inherits my off the wall sense of humour. I never even thought of a pin before. Will have to keep that in mind.
    I was naked in my maternity pics - very liberating! Lol

Looking good cat - nearly there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question re PPL...

I applied online pre birth and got a confirmation, and then submitted proof if birth in person. On the form I also selected that I wanted an ehealth record and to add Remy to my Medicare card.

I have received confirmation of the ehealth record and have a new Medicare card number with Remy on it, but I haven't heard about PPL.

How long did it take til you started getting the money?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais I'm thinking go for it and if you do get it see if you can start as late as possible.. Working close to home will make life so much easier and will give you more family time.

Thanks for the update Nirok.

ABH I hear you... Up until last night Mia was fine all day and as soon as it hit dinner time till at least midnight she was screaming and starving. I write down all my feeds and noticed that when I put her down, she would be up in 30 minutes starving again. I had to top her up with formula a couple nights as I had nothing left by midnight. (Mind you she slept for 6 hours after the formula) This was at 2 weeks of age. We had our maternal health nurse visit and she put on 150 grams in the week and is now over her birth weight Looks like it was a growth spurt.. Last night she was better and feeding 3-4 hourly. It's really tough though!

Has anybody given their little one a dummy yet? I've held off so far but not sure whether to introduce it yet as Mia is only 2 weeks old. I've noticed sometimes she's just comfort feeding and she such DH's finger for a couple minutes last night and fell asleep!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Question re PPL...

I applied online pre birth and got a confirmation, and then submitted proof if birth in person. On the form I also selected that I wanted an ehealth record and to add Remy to my Medicare card.

I have received confirmation of the ehealth record and have a new Medicare card number with Remy on it, but I haven't heard about PPL.

How long did it take til you started getting the money?
    It took us 3 weeks to get money bedlover.
    I'd call up if they're taking a while. Painful I know :/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bedlover  (16-05-2014)