Closed Thread
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cat lover agree you need to wear something more fitted. Show off that bump, you won't have it for much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Ann lovely news on the birth of your Gorgeous daughter looking forward to hearing what the Mater is like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ann! Glad everything is going well so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=stc76;7774879][STC my baby was born frank breech. I can put up a picture if you like of how she came out.]

Team Panda, that would be great if you're willing to share. I'm an information junkie and you can never get enough.[/QUOTE

Stc Ive attached 2 photos. If you zoom in you can see the position she was in.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omgosh panda, it looks awfully uncomfortable. We have Lexi's ultrasound on Friday but I'm sure it will be fine.

Why are all these bubs breech? For those that had a breech bub, did you all also have an anterior placenta?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ann on the arrival of your little princess.. Enjoy every moment.. Go DH sounds like he's a great help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Ann- so pleased to hear everything went ok and that bubs is doing well!

Panda- omg! Why do they get into that position!!!

Ngaiz- I'm also breech with anterior placenta, but baby has also always been jammed over to the right??? Has been wedged against my rh rib for last few days (ouch), same position, getting very uncomfortable! Apparently my brother and I were also breech for nearly all of the pregnancy (we were both delivered via cs). I've just assumed its my height and maybe uterus shape.

Alright... And now for the crazy... My bump started 'clicking' last night when the baby moves. Happened another 5 times today- definitely the bump and not me.. What the hell is going on with that?!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz my bub was breech and I had anterior placenta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the safe arrival of your little miss Ann!!!

Still no action
    I get some vicious tightenings when I go for a walk around the block but it all stops when I do! Catch 22 with my SPD issues - if I push the walking to much then I'll be in no shape to labour when the time comes!!

spidery - my two cents on the natural vs c-section...... unless you have some other health issue that means bub should arrive early then there should be NO difference between an ivf pregnancy and a non ivf pregnancy. Placenta failure etc can occur to a normal conception too..... in fact there have been 2-3 babies arrive 4-6 weeks early due to placenta failure from my May DIG who were not ivf conceptions, fit/healthy under 40 year old mothers.
    I definitely do not believe that anyone should be induced early just because they conceived by ivf, if bubs isnt ready then you run the risk of a cascade of interventions and possible c-section. I actually think its scare-mongering to suggest that you should have a c-section due to ivf or bmi too..... if it is a first pregnancy then there is zero evidence to suggest your body isn't capable of birthing vaginally.
    I'm 40+2 today, no bub yet, no problems, and being monitored by a private obstetrician also. She has no inclinations to induce me until next week.
    But of course you pay the money to your ob for him to guide you and you should do what you think is best for you and for bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the safe arrival of your little girl Ann!!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app