Wow it sounds stressful at times with the bf and settling although it seems you ladies are doing a great job.
Good luck Ann for today and fingers crossed for you nirok for a birth any day.
AFM : I'm 34w +1 and I have 2 more days at work then I'm of maternity leave cannot wait.
I saw OBs today and he asked me how I want to give birth either natural/induction at 39 weeks or have a c section and I'm not sure. Personally if he told me I had to have a c section I would as it would be for the best and wouldn't care and go with the flow as long as I had a healthy happy baby. OBS said he would go for c section as I have a BMI over 30 plus a few other reasons and said even if I give birth naturally I would still have a 50% chance of it ending up in a c section but is leaving the choice to me.
so this is what I ask for you ladies what would you do and for those that have had natural would you have changed your minds