Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! Omg- I've just had to book in for a Caesarian - prob 13 June. Ob says we can cancel if baby turns but he has been breech for so long and seems wedged in so ob is not hopeful. I'm very short in the torso and I think baby has been trying to turn but it is sooo painful and his head sticks out above my hip. I think he may also have a bit of a funny shaped head now- poor little thing! We are going to try to turn at my next appointment- has anyone done this? I've only heard that it really hurts so I'm very apprehensive...

Annerley, you are going to love mat leave. It's such a relief to feel like you have some time to prepare. I'm cleaning and organizing and getting crafty making a baby mobile. I feel so chilled out now. Big difference from my last few weeks at work. We are clearing out the spare room today so I can get started on the nursery and I can get ready for baby shower next week!

Jay11- yeah, I get flushed all the time. I was a bit worried that maybe I was sick or something at first but it seems to be the norm now. Always pink cheeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JJ - poor little Mia she must be uncomfortable, hopefully he antibiotics will sort it out quickly. Apparently can be common with babies and very contagious. I guess you will need to use a really soft washer and keep it clean with warm water.

Jay the one in Bris Baby Bunting never even heed of it! And I didn't even ask another staff, hod annoying in case it was there!! Since I paid $39 for mine! And lucky I asked if they had an online price cause in stores 49!

Lotsa that is bloody impressive man no drug and no stitches ! I don't know how you did it!! So you shd be proud!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (10-05-2014),lotsathoughts  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerly time to nest!!! Relax and enjoy the final stretch! Aawww so cute DH bought you Mother's Day pressie!! He must have enjoyed picking it out and surprising you!!

Abh hope you and bubs are ok bonding and !

i had my waxing for c section done this morning, uncomfortable and ouch ESP with babys head down! But hopefully I don't have to worry about immediate regrowth! Dh is out picking up a car we just bought as rentals are getting too expensive (we sold our beautiful car when we moved and have been hiring everytime we are back). Will park it at in laws when we leave but at least will have a car everytime we are in town. It's just a simple CRV and dd can do her Ls on it when we back and act as a second car. $$$$ this is one expensive bub!! My last weekend being preggos, I am going to miss that despite all the discomfort !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 #5

Arrivals Roll Call

24/03/2014- Amps -Erin Lilly Maree
    25/03/2014- Kerikiwi -Tia Ripeka
    27/03/2014- Arlais -Annabel Violet
    07/04/2014- rtkirk -Lucas Charles
    11/04/2014- Veritas -Emerson
    11/04/2014- ManchesterLass -Gabriel
    15/04/2014- LittleMissMagic - Madeleine
    18/04/2014- lotsathoughts -Abigail Rose
    21/04/2014- Team panda -Violetta
    23/04/2014- bedlover -Remy Violet
    23/04/2014- HamptonK Zeke Jackson
    28/04/2014- JJTiger -Mia Teresa
    29/04/2014- hwaterhouse - Elizabeth Ann
    29/04/2014- Ngaiz -Lexi
    03/05/2014- jeannie1 -Ryan Alex
    08/05/2014- ABH -Ray Michael
    Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 17-04-2015 at 21:24.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-05-2014),bedlover  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry the update is late ladies, mastitis had really taken it out of me. Thank you all for the advice, I've taken it all on board and trying everything. Plus, we've decided to refinance our mortgage so juggling Lexi, banks, MCHN/Paed/Ob appointments and house work I'm in a shambles.

I'll be back for personals later.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (11-05-2014),ann17  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the mastitis clears up for you soon Ngaiz, you're doing a fab job keeping track of all these babies!

Berra we tried an ECV to get Annabel to turn without any success as her head was wedged under my ribs. They hooked me up to the monitor for about an hour to make sure she was happy, then gave me an injection to relax the uterus. I had my Ob and a midwife assisting. She did an ultrasound to confirm where bubs head and bottom were, then basically tried to push bub into a forward roll by pressing behind her head and bum. She didn't move much and went right back to her original position as soon as they took the pressure off. Apparently it can work better if they are actively kicking, but Annabel was stubbornly asleep!

Personally I didn't find it overly painful, just very uncomfortable. You've just got to try to relax, breathe and let them do it. They only try for a few minutes to minimize the stress on baby. I felt a bit bruised for a few days afterwards, but no bruising actually came to the surface.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to read how you are all going with your bubs and pregnancies.

It's been a whirl wind couple of days. Having some issues with bf, waiting for milk to come in and my nipples are quite flat and the little man not sucking the best yet. Started using breast pump today to express and then give expressed milk and then a formula top up every three hours. It has made such a difference, sleeping well and just looks so much better. Hope bf will sort out once milk is fully in. I'm so in love with our little man and just can't believe DH and I have this beautiful little boy. So grateful for our precious gift. X

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

ann17  (11-05-2014),Arlais  (11-05-2014),bedlover  (10-05-2014),hwaterhouse  (10-05-2014),KJ35  (11-05-2014),lotsathoughts  (10-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (12-05-2014),Team panda  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Berra - how exciting that you have a date booked! At least you know your bub will be here by then at the latest, and it isn't far off!

I am struggling with the lack of sleep at the moment. Remy is pretty good overall but DS has also been waking during the night as he has a cold which is exhausting! Plus day time naps are hard to come by at the moment so it is all taking its toll.

I am down about my DS as I feel like I am letting him down because I am not as available to him. He is still a baby and it kills me to think he might be feeling abandoned by me because I have to spend so much time with Remy feeding and settling etc. I do try to fuss over him every chance I get but it is hard when all I want to do is fall asleep.

I am also a bit sad about not being pregnant anymore Seems weird but I read about you ladies still waiting to meet your bubs and I get a real feeling of nostalgia and sadness. Maybe because there is a strong possibility that this will be our last baby (unless I win lotto!!).

I haven't had any baby blues so far - even when my milk came in - so maybe that is part of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, hope the mastitis clears up soon. Thanks for the roll call.
    ABH hope the bf gets easier for you soon. Sounds like you're doing an awesome job!
    Bedlover, I am feeling like I am letting both DS and DD down as I feel like I don't have enough time to give both all the attention they need from me. DH is home so I know DS is getting enough attention while I am feeding or settling DD but I miss that one on one time with him too. I got teary earlier thinking of Mother's Day tomorrow. I just really want to be able to give these two gorgeous kids all the love in the world that they deserve. I'm sure it will get easier. I'm still feeding every 1.5-2.5 hours so that is zapping all my energy too but I feel like she's still too little to try and stretch out the feeds. Also DS is not napping every day now. He still needs a nap but has refused it some days which just makes him grumpy later in the day! Sorry for the rant and hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ & Bedlover - my Neice was told to squirt (sounds yuk) some breast milk into bubs eye to help clean conjunctivitis and eye infections (worth asking about) as it's sterile.

Berra - best of luck with turning bub. 13 June not far away
    When I'm flush feels like my face is burning so I've started using Aloe Vera gel on my face which seems to help the redness & burning but unfortunately I still know I'm having them.

Ann - sounds like you & DH are getting organised is super fast time YAY

Ngaiz - huge huge hugs you have so much on your plate don't worry about BH for now we will still be here!!!