Closed Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw Ann
    hearing about Your hubby folding bubs clothes and all your collection over the years is so precious! So happy for you both not long now

They were from Baby Bunting but when I asked they told me they didn't have them so I told them they must have just started to restock as they are on the website as instore only items. Anyway she asked another lady who said they were discontinued but have just come back in and took me over near the change mats & change mat covers etc were kept not were all the wipes were. There they were. The other lady didn't even know they had them. So might be worth asking again and letting them know. Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI if still looking for car seat was sent this as today by Baby bunting
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399625772.263348.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone heard from Orchids???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your new arrival ABH! Hope everything is well for you and your new little man!

Lotsa- look at little Abi, so adorable! Did you get to record her starring moment? Thanks for sharing the info on 3wk blues, will keep that in mind!

Ngaiz- ouch! That sounds so painful, you poor thing! I really hope you get some relief soon!

Ann- glad that you aren't too far away from meeting your little one with how uncomfortable you are! How very special on how you are finally going to be able to use everything that you've collected over the years for this special baby!

Arlais- Hope Annabel has settled again for you and sleeping well again for her mummy!

Jay- well done on passing the strep b test, can't wait to get that over with!
    I was also wondering about Orchids and Simpson is due next week too. Hope they're both travelling ok!

Nirok- hopefully you're not waiting too much longer! If you end up delivering either tomorrow or next Saturday, I'll be at the hospital too for my antenatal classes!

Happy Mother's Day to all the new Mummies, anyone doing anything special? My DH got me a Mother's Day gift, he couldn't resist!
    One more week of work to go for me until mat leave starts, I really can't wait!! I have a bottle of non- alcoholic wine ready for next Friday night!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-05-2014),lotsathoughts  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad your about to start Mat Lve Annerley I think that will help make it feel so much closer as it's a milestone in itself I think! Glad your celebrating it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Lotsa i am sure you wld have told us your experience sorry I can't remember it! You say you had a difficult time?
    I had a great birth. Was 2cm at my stretch and sweep. Had regular contractions the next day... The first one I recall was around 7am. Went into hospital at 8pm and was 6cm. Then gave birth at 3:32am the next day. No drugs or stitches.
    They mentioned induction as contractions slowed but I tried to not freak out as I knew that would slow it down even more. They did have to break my waters which brought on the pushing part quickly.
    Now summing it up makes it all sound simple...which it wasn't. Took a lot of will power and focus and breathing. Was the hardest but must rewarding thing I've done. Felt really proud of myself. Still can't believe I did it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Annerly, yes was able to tape it and see it online. So funny seeing us on tv.

I also think there was a day 3 blues and day 10 blues...but that could have just been my hormones bringing on my milk supply.
    But there are lots of happy moments early in there too. Don't want to sound like I'm down in the dumps the whole time.
    I'm sure the whole thing is a roller coaster.

Yay for Mother's Day.
    xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz and Amps hope your mastitis is clearing up

Nirok you're getting close! How excitingly!

Jay that's great your strep b was negative.. One less thing to worry about. 2 weeks to go!! Yay!

Ann that's lovely you collected all those things for Bubs over the years.. Your setup for Bubs sounds lovely!

Annerley bring on mat leave.. You'll love it!

AFM - My little princess Mia has conjunctivitis in her left eye I called the maternal health line which was really good.. We need to go to the doctors today to get antibiotics. Poor Bubs... I wasn't thinking our first outing would be to the doctors

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ don't worry, Remy got an infected eye (due to blocked duct) the day after we left hospital!!! Clorsig (antibiotic drops for eyes) cleared it up in a couple of days.

You can get Clorsig from the chemist without a prescription if you didn't want to wait to see the Dr.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (10-05-2014)