Closed Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JB she looks gorgeous (assuming that is her in your profile pic!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb that sounds wonderful. She looks beautiful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The app gives a preview of the most recent post - when I saw panda's comment of "she's beautiful" to JB I thought for a second the twins had already arrived and I was scared that there was only reference to one! Keep those bubbas cooking JB!!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well everyone I would like to introduce our little BOY born at 2.07am this morning, Ryan Alex 3.4kg, 50.5cm long natural birth started with my waters breaking at home at approx 6.30 last night.

Arrived at the hospital for monitoring at 7.30pm then after 2hrs they were going to send me home with an induction in 24hrs.

They had to check I had broken my waters by use of speculum - then it all began!!!

I was 3cm dilated and struggling in the shower, gas was making me sick, they gave me an injection for the sickness which helped.

I was then screaming for an epidural, they began prepping me but I couldn't sit still due to the pain (bad back labour) they had another check and in that 30mins I had moved to 8cm!

Before I knew it, it was time to push! They gave me a water injection for the back pain which didn't help me.

Anyway our beautiful little man arrived safely 8hrs after my water breaking & 4hrs after initial contractions begun.

Feeding well and sleep time for me while his asleep

Xx

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399066287.151317.jpg

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (04-05-2014),Arlais  (03-05-2014),hwaterhouse  (04-05-2014),lotsathoughts  (03-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (04-05-2014),SimpsonDesert  (03-05-2014),Team panda  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jeannie!!! Sounds like your boy wasn't keen to wait for an induction! Well done for catching that recovery sleep. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jeannie1 and welcome baby Ryan

Last night was interesting. Headache turned to migraine yesterday arvo, finally crawled into bed a bit before 9pm. Dh tried to wake me up for the late night feeds but apparently I didn't even stir. Woke this morning just before 6am with huge swollen and lumpy boobs. Felt like they were going to explode. Didn't want to risk more pain and upsetting Erin by getting her to , so I used my pump and even managed to 'deflate' the lump in my left(.) When Erin woke properly I let her feed from me a bit and it didn't hurt thank god!
    I am giving serious thought to having an injection in the back of my skull that may stop the migraines, nothing else seems to work well and I can't take most of the meds anyway. What to do???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations jeanie, Ryan is gorgeous. What a fast labour!! I hope you are able bounce back. Ive heard fast labors can cause damage so I hope you are well.

Omfg! Heeellllllloooooooo milk! I knew it would hurt but I didnt expect my 'tennis balls' to become 'softballs' in 6 hours.

Was able to BF without too much pain this morning and they don't seem to be as chewed up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jeanie, Ryan looks adorable 😃

Arlais bubbas are still cooking & partying inside me - hope it stays this way for a long time yet!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Ngaiz and Jeannie!

AFM - my last weekend before bub arrives by c section on Thursday. Feels very surreal, to think our little man will be here in a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Jeannie on the birth of Ryan!
    I hope you are feeling well and thanks for sharing you experience, can't believe how quick that last part went for you. Would I be right in saying you are the first in this thread to go into spontaneous labour? Maybe the boys will make a come back afterall.

It sounds like some of you ladies are making great grounds with your feeding, well done to you all for persisting and getting somewhere, very proud of you all!

Aralis- I though the same thing as you as he first post I read on here was he same one and I wondered whether JB had had one baby already.
    I agree though JB, your fur child is gorgeous!! Sounds like she'll make a great big sister to the twins.

Not long to go now ABH! Anyone else expecting to go next week?

Also apologies to you Ann, I keep asking you when your bub is arriving but only just realised you have a couple of weeks til your due date yet. I think I read an old roll call that had you down as due at end of April, otherwise I'm blaming baby brain!!