Closed Thread
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    image.jpg
    We are just lying on the bed together, it's very calm and peaceful!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Amps  (22-04-2014),ann17  (22-04-2014),Bongley  (02-05-2014),lotsathoughts  (25-04-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-05-2014),nirok  (22-04-2014),Orchids  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps time is flying by wow !!

Hampton how exciting hope it broke & you noticed it on toilet or I shower somewhere that you didn't get embarrassed or over something of value (mattress, car seat, lounge etc)

Ann glad you made it safely to Sydney hope you have a great week!

Tks spidery and JJ had a much better sleep and I think it was the bath that helped him settle a bit before I went to bed at 9.30 although today really sore throat since about 3am, tired, hormonal and think I'm getting head cold but going to get in the bath soon and will head to bed after that even though it's early again. OB appt tomorrow yay can't wait to see Junior again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh & baby rain cost me $200 today as forgot to read the 'claim a cash back' voucher for our TV and it was supposed to be done 9days ago ... I couldn't help but cry with frustration which has me teary eyed all day since! So ****ed with myself! Hubby said to not worry about it but it's still bugging me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update Panda. Seems like you aren't doing too bad considering you just given birth ! What pain killers are you on? What a beautiful pic, she looks so peaceful sleeping contently ! Like the nice warm blanket on her!

Octoberbaby iam not sure how it works - if every baby is different when it comes to feeding but I found as a newborn I had to feed every 2 hrs and bubs wld wld let me know with the cryin or tossing and grunting. Also the amount increased fairly quickly too. Maybe you do need to top up with formula, better to get lactation nurse advise.

Thanks for sizing info.... Iam also buying 0-3 months - its so hard to stop buying though - all those cute clothing !
    Last edited by ann17; 22-04-2014 at 21:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you for sharin Panda, Violetta is beautiful xxx

For those of you who've had c-section. Did your hospital provide you with disposable undies and a sanitary pad post op or did you just have to lie on an absorbent pad/sheet? This part is my only concern and will be my motivator to get up and showered.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda she is adorable! Sounds like you had a great experience x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, my hospital just gave me a super duper pad in between my legs. They checked my blood less very regularly for 24 hours and I guess no undies made it easier. The nurses gave me a wash after a few hours and I could put on my own nightie. I felt much better after that but was definitely glad to get up and about.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (22-04-2014),Ngaiz  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, Violetta is gorgeous!! Congratulations!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience.. What great staff, sounds like a wonderful experience. I'm so happy to hear that you had skin to skin contact with a c section.. I didn't think they did that? Violetta is gorgeous! Enjoy!

I'm off to my OB appointment tomorrow morning.. Let's see when she is going to book me in and whether we'll try natural or c section.. I'm a bit anxious about it and as silly as it sounds I'm not looking forward to the internal tomorrow.. (Yes I know I'll be having a baby in the next week lol)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so impressed you ladies all manage to find the time to update us.

Jay-glad you got some sleep.

HamptonK-I hope you're well and have that cute little bub snuggling with you.

Bubba was still breech today so we signed the consent for c-section and it will be 2pm on Tuesday. Can't quite believe the next time I see my Ob will be in the operating theatre.

I still only have newborn clothes, I didn't want to go overboard on neutral colours. I also think that bub will be skipping newborn altogether haha