Closed Thread
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids, I know how you're feeling.. I still can't believe I will be a mummy and have my very own baby in a week or so.. Something I've dreamt about for years and can't believe it really is happening.. I cry just thinking about it.. Seeing he/she for the first time is just going to be the most amazing moment!

Ive been pretty busy up till now but most things are now done so this week will be a quiet one... I'm hoping to get lots of sleep. (Mind you it's 2.30am and I can't sleep) Gaviscon and quik eze are my best friends at the moment! Lol..

I get the feeling my OB will either induce me at the end of the week or book me in for a c section early next week.. Depends if Bubs is engaged. I've brought forward my hairdressing appointment to this week 'just' in case and I'll squeeze in a pedicure too The important things!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HamptonK View Post
    Panda all the best for you c section tomorrow. Enjoying meeting your bub for the first time look forward to hearing about the arrival

Second stretch and sweep done and showed no change from the previous one I had. So feeling deflated. Looks like I'll be talking induction on Tuesday at my appointment.
    Maybe try expressing colostrum. ??
    I did that for 3 days along with my stretch and sweep. Did 10 x each side twice. So 40 mins each day. I collected and froze mine.
    Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jj I can't wait to look my baby in the eyes for the first time. I too get emotional thinking about it. The day bub is born will be five years to the month that I decided to stop taking the pill. There will be a lot of tears.

I've come down with an awful head cold and spent all night coughing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you out there Panda?!?
    Can't wait to hear from you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Ngaiz!! I'm struggling to get thru the day being so big and I can't imagine having a head cold as well! You poor thing, hopefully it passes quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda hope your doing well!

Sound like last night was a rough one for a few of us. Mylanta is my best friend lately for my acid reflux (which I found drink orange/pineapple juice even in the morning aggravates that night).
    Last night Junior turned and turned & turned and when my body had 2-3 points stretched to their limits at once over and over by protruding body parts and then I had a thick band of pain under my bump all the way around my back preventing any type of sleep I finally got desperate & called a midwife only to find out that Mr Junior had apparently decided to try back to back hence pain & extra parts flailing around as he enjoyed his space. Midwife said extra activity is fine it's only a drop they worry about! I asked her didn't he need to sleep at some stage as he had been hyped up and going crazy since 7pm and she said sympathetically I'm sorry but he only needs 40min rest at this stage (I'm 35weeks) .... Said a warm bath might help. Then I tried sitting up as the reflux with all the crazy moves was getting really bad & he settled a little so decided to stay sitting & prop myself with pillow & try to sleep like that which was working till my glutes started cramping so whilst he was still calm I lowered my body slowly back into a lying posse till I got up at about 7am. What a crazy night!!! Tonight he started again about the same time so currently in bath and took him awhile but it has worked for now .. But don't want to get out just in case he kicks off again but know I must fingers crossed I can keep him calm!!! I need sleeeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jay. I feel you. The second I tried to relax bub would go crazy.
    Hang in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our little girl Violetta was born this morning at 11.19. The c section was such a surreal experience. I went in at 11.00, the spinal blocker took 5 minutes to take effect and my obstetrician took about 3 minutes to get her out. They took 5 minutes to stitch me back up. The anaesthesia took about 2 hours to wear off. There was a lot of itching and some quite intense soreness around the wound area most of the day.
    I'm so exhausted .....to be continued tomorrow

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (21-04-2014),bedlover  (22-04-2014),Ngaiz  (22-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Violetta gorgeous name you have & congrats to your parents
    Panda tks for a very detailed breakdown of your c section it's the type of info I like to know .... How long does it take hehe as it seems like forever on TV!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Panda! Can't believe how fast it all moved! Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope Violetta (beautiful name) feeds well etc. Thanks for sharing.