Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies
    I'm happy to reach due date but not at the same time lol. Getting very uncomfortable.
    I had a stretch and sweep at my last appointment on Tuesday and I was 2-3cms already. Have had some Braxton hicks, lost mucous plug (sorry if tmi) etc. I have tried everything at home to get things going and still nothing. I have said I would like to avoid being induced as I was last time and hated it. My next appointment is Tuesday so I will see what they say. I really want to go to the hospital today and ask my ob to do another stretch and sweep but I don't think they let you do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann sorry to hear that you and your family are going through such a terrible time. The baby will bring much joy when he/she comes.
    Hampton good luck, I've found this last week quite annoying, such a waiting game. Sounds like it could happen any time now.
    AFM I can't believe we are at the finishing line. Tomorrow I will go in for the c section. What a journey it has been! Yesterday I was quite emotional. As October was saying a few pages back, the realisation of that ivf journey coming to an end can be so overwhelming.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HamptonK-my friend had 2x stretch and sweep.

Afm-only 8 days to go and mum and dad arrive on the 24th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, I feel really emotional for you. I know this has been a long time coming and you have worried your way through this pregnancy. I can't wait to hear of the safe arrival of your bub tomorrow, it will be something you will never forget. I can't believe how blessed we are that this process actually worked for us all. My heart goes out to all those in other threads still trying to get that elusive BFP. Be prepared for an overwhelming wave of emotion, and just go with it. Sending lots of love xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (20-04-2014),Team panda  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda all the best for you c section tomorrow. Enjoying meeting your bub for the first time look forward to hearing about the arrival

Second stretch and sweep done and showed no change from the previous one I had. So feeling deflated. Looks like I'll be talking induction on Tuesday at my appointment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HamptonK For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter ladies..

All the best tomorrow Panda.. Can't wait to hear the wonderful news..

Not long to go Hampton.. You never know, something can happen before Tuesday

AFM- Very tired today.. Got strong pains for about 10 minutes at lunch time but nothing since.. I've had shocking heartburn and feeling pressure on my bladder.. I think Bubs has dropped.. Will be interesting to see what happens at my appointment on Wednesday.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hampton-hopefully you get some action soon. When discussing induction (if needed) ask about the gel and pessary. How were you induced for your last labour? Out of everyone I know of that has been induced, those that have used gel/pessary seem to have had the best experience.

Panda-good luck tomorrow, wishing you a speedy recovery and can't wait to hear your news.

Jj-not long now!!
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 20-04-2014 at 21:50.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (21-04-2014),Team panda  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, all the best for tomorrow! Yay, you'll finally meet your treasure

Hampton - glad they did a second stretch and sweep for you. Fingers crossed things start happening before Tues.

Now that I've got everything organised for bub's arrival and finally been able to just completely relax, i had this sudden realisation that "omg I'm going to have a little baby, my own little bub that's completely reliant on me." I know it must sound so strange but for soooo long its been about trying to actually fall pregnant and then when we got the BFP it then changed be all about preparing for the birth, all the things you need, the classes, etc etc that its suddenly hit me, a little more than a week from the due date, that i'm actually going to be a mum and my life will change forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ, are you taking it easy and getting lots of rest? And are you taking anything for the heartburn? I ended up chewing in some tablets from the chemist which was a huge help. I had it so bad it would wake me up at night it was so painful!

Ngaiz, has your due date been brought forward? I thought you were due in early May sometime. Is your new due date the 28th? Thats great your parents will be there for support.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz last time my water broke at 39+1 on it's own and after 24hrs nothing happened so I was induced with the syntocin drip, it was awful. Apparently the method of using this drug has changed since then and it is not as full on, still an experience I hope not to repeat.
    Thanks for the tip I will ask about the gel pessaries at my next appointment