Closed Thread
Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lotsa! That is an absolutely beautiful name. Enjoy your gorgeous girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lotsa - congratulations to mum and a very smitten dad ! Welcome baby Abigail, she is so cute and a full head of hair! Thanks for coming online and sharing it with us. You must be exhausted now! Try and rest and hoping that Abigail latches on like a pro in no time! Yes childbirths is the hardest thing! But well done to you ESP pulling it off without stitches !

Veritas- not so calm when labours intense isn't it! You comment made me lol and reminded me back to my day.

Also girls thanks for your kind words and all your words have nailed it, definitely range of emotions. Unfort doesn't get any better MIL just diagnosed of breast cancer, which has spread to lymph nodes, had operation and starting aggressive chemo ASAP as cancers aggressive. She was/is so looking forward to her first grandchild. Not so sure if she can even make it to birth as they live a few hours away and will be in chemo, which ties up FIL as well. Also may not be able to hold bub while in chemo therapy. My bro has just got out of ICU today from one of his numerous surgeries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann big hugs your way!

Lots what a cute little smile she has congrats & tks for sharing your birth story so soon. Best of luck with bf & weight!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots she is just adorable - and so tiny! Well done! It is so exciting but do try and get some rest while you can!

Ann so sorry to hear all that you are going through xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann I'm so sorry to hear what you and your family are going thru.. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs your way.

Panda.. Not long to go... How exciting it's only a couple days away!

Rtkirk baby Lucas is gorgeous.. Just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks..

Congrats on the safe arrival of Abigail Lots.. She is gorgeous.. Well done with the labour.. Hope she latches on in no time..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

ann17  (19-04-2014),rtkirk  (19-04-2014),Team panda  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just sneaking in to say Good Luck to Panda!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ready to start our journey girls! So excited.....which is ending in tears in a hot tub of course. DH has kindly booked Business so the sky bed will be handy and his promised massaging. Unfort I will be stuck in Syd for a wk as DH is flying onwards to Netherlands for his last travel. By the time I get to Bris will be 37 weeks with an unhappy OB perhaps?! So one step at a time and hopefully more bubs announcememts shortly......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I'm so far behind on this thread.
    Congrats to Manchester on your beautiful boy.

LMM- congrats on your baby girl. Gorgeous name.

Lots: yay! Congrats on baby Abigail. Good on you for no stitches. You're a trooper!! Enjoy those baby cuddles.

Veritas - I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time with recovery. Hopefully it's all forgotten and healed soon for you.

Rtkirk- Lucas is so so cute! Those cheeks!!

Ann- I'm sorry your family has been going through a bad time. Big hugs. You're mum sounds amazing. I'm sure this baby will bring your family lots of blessings. I wish you a safe journey back home. Enjoy business class.

Teampanda- come on baby!! Hoping to hear good news soon

Sorry if I have missed anyone. Baby brain in full effect here! My parents are down from Sydney so it's been busy busy busy. Can't believe I'll be 30 weeks on Monday. 62 days till baby is here!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (19-04-2014),rtkirk  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick question- has anyone of you ladies chosen to store your baby's cord blood or have you done it in the past???

The price is what turns us off but considering what we had already spent to have this baby what's a couple more thousand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss we were going to for DS but donate it to the cord blood bank (I figure if everyone donated there would be plenty for everyone who needs it) but the cord blood bank doesn't collect from our hospital. We decided against storage for personal use mainly based on cost.