Closed Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jj-1 Movical sachet each night seems to be working for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz.. I was just looking up what to take.. Will get some tomorrow x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi JJ. Yes, our babies seem like they are heading in the same direction. I had another appointment today and they said that they probably won't let me go too far over my due date (28 April). But they don't want to induce me early as research suggests that it doesn't really help minimise complications. Plus, the weight estimate can be inaccurate so I didn't really want to be induced and find out my baby was only 8lbs after all. So at this stage I am doing what they call 'trial by labour' where they will monitor things and only intervene if there are complications or distress. I am so relieved. I've heard that more problems can occur with interventions for larger babies so I'm glad I have at least two weeks to see if this baby will make an entrance on it's own. I have friends much smaller than me that birthed 10lb babies with no tears or cuts so you just never know what you are capable of! It will be interesting to see what your ob says tomorrow.

I've had haemorrhoids for months and I haven't even been constipated so not sure what that is about. Luckily for me they aren't painful.
    Last edited by hwaterhouse; 15-04-2014 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I've kept the toilet paper from earlier, the pad I'm wearing has a a little brown blotch from earlier on it. Been drinking loads of water and gone to the toilet a few times since and its clean. Yes I have an Ob, but I've been told to call the midwives at my hospital.
    Ann like you mentioned I don't have any pain, I've had a couple of very very mild cramps tonight though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to know, try and get some rest. I hope it's your show and maybe when we check in tomorrow we might be awaiting another precious bub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh panda! Hope this is it and things start moving. As the others have said, just call or go in if you are feeling uneasy.
    Can't wait on an update tomorrow!

Hi everyone else! I am reading along eagerly but have a head cold, which when combined with baby brain means that by the time I go to respond or comment in my phone I have forgotten the topic!! But I am ooh'ing and aahh'ing aloud as I read about your babies, potential labours and scans etc xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep checking to see everyone's progress. Sounds like a few ladies are very close! Lots, Panda and Orchids fingers crossed that your bubs make their appearance v soon. I think you were due the day before me Lots which is tomorrow?

Arlias you shouldn't get too down on yourself for not knowing about Annabels feeding. It's impossible to tell how much bubs is drinking while bf. My DH said I was in charge of making sure Lucas ate enough. I said it should be both our responsibility. It's hard work. I'm glad to hear she is doing better.

I have to laugh aliitle at the desire to feel natural childbirth. Trust me if you are induced you will feel everything. The surprise part of 'oh I'm in labour' is defn lost though I agree. To be honest getting induced suited my control freak nature. My DH could give notice to work, we finished a couple of things and had a nice weekend together as a couple. But if you want the whole experience I truly hope you get that.

Panda hope everything is ok with you and that it was just the show.

Good luck JJ at your ob appointment. That's a big bubba!

Manchesterlass congrats on your little boy. V cute.

AFM got our first visit with the maternal health nurse and I have jotted down a few questions to ask. Thanks for the heads up Amps on what to do if unhappy. Hopefully she is helpful.glad you came thru Ita ok as well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (16-04-2014),Team panda  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep rtkirk, my due date is tomorrow! A day after yours was.
    After not really sleeping Monday night because of cramps I slept brilliantly last night. Today it looks like I lost my mucous plug, but no real pains as yet. I guess my body is taking it's time to go through the process. Just waiting.
    I had a couple of friends/family due the same day and they've all had their babies. My parents arrive today so at least they'll be here for the birth.

I understand what you're saying about being able to plan before an induction. At the moment we're not really planning anything. Even Easter with my parents will be played by ear. Maybe I should go and see Wills and Kate to take my mind off it! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeekkk Lots, exciting!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so cool lots!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-04-2014)