Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to October on your baby boy! I'm glad you are feeling better after your c- section. And good news that bubs is feeding well.

And congrats to Vertias on your baby girl. Sorry things didn't go to plan but as long as you and bubs are well it's all worth it. You now have a houseful of girls. Makes hand me downs easier!

Ngaiz im sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. Protein in the urine is a worrying sign I agree but sounds like your dr is right on it. Let me know how you go with the collection results. And maybe try and rest as much as you can. Sending you all my positive PE go away vibes.

Lots I hope you can convince baby that it's time to see mum and dad. Waiting is so frustrating isn't it?

I know what you mean Bedlover- I love seeing Ngaiz's baby announcement posts. Can't wait to see everyone's name on there. Should only be another few months and we will all be holding our bundles of joy.

We ended up staying in hospital as bubs got jaundice- what a trial to get a diagnosis- and am waiting for the all clear to take him home. He stayed in the light box o/night which was hard for me to see but is looking much less yellow now. Not much longer now. I am an expert at expressing now too! Mooooooo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Getting so breathless at the moment. Even getting up from my chair at the computer desk in the loungeroom and slowly walking the 6 to 8 steps into the kitchen is enough to make me short of breath.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Veritas!! So happy for you.. Sorry it didn't go as planned but the main thing is you are both ok.. Enjoy this wonderful time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay more arrivals! Huge congrats to Rtkirk, Octoberbaby & Veritas. Hope yaz are enjoying all the cuddles from your precious miracles.

Not much to update from me really... I had a photo shoot when Tia was 7 days old, soon as I get the pics, I'll post some up.

Also, I have found that if I spend a whole day out and about, even if Tia is sleeping most of the time, she must not be in a deep sleep and must be too much for her, as she is really unsettled that night, ie up every couple of hours vs if I stay home for most of the day, she then has a good sleep at night 3-4 hours.

If anyone is looking for disposable wipes that don't have all those nasty chemicals in them, (When I was in hospital, they provided these dry wipes that you just wet with water, which have no chemicals) and have managed to find some now to buy if anyone has been looking for them, I have found these ones called "Sontara Mediclean Towel all purpose". If you live in WA you can order them from Surgical House online and they deliver to your door. Here is the link http://surgicalhouse.com.au/products...lean&submit=Go

I have also found some at Baby Bunting, that you just wet with water as well, however they seem to sell out of them fast. The Baby Bunting ones are called Reynard Everyday Wipes.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (12-04-2014),Orchids  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Veritas such exciting news & so glad you now have your baby girl and your waiting and wondering is over! So glad Baby Veritas is feeding well too yay

October glad to hear you've got your feeling back but hope you get the catheter out and can move around today.

Ngaiz so sorry you've got to go through all this but at least your closer to then end now so hopefully keeping your eye on the prize helps right now. Hugs

Panda didn't realise your bub is breech, but glad you were checked out and all is good hopefully you can relax for a little while longer now until

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Catlover, that breathlessness is awful . I found that really hard to deal with towards the end. Just take it easy.

I'm up and about today but in quite a bit of pain.
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 01-06-2014 at 14:04.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-04-2014),Arlais  (12-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrivals Roll Call

24/03/2014- Amps Erin Lilly Maree
    25/03/2014- Kerikiwi Tia Ripeka
    27/03/2014- Arlais Annabel Violet
    07/04/2014- rtkirk Lucas Charles
    11/04/2014- Veritas Baby GIRL
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 04-06-2014 at 21:05.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (12-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute name October!!

Now that I'm not working I find myself checking the thread way too often now haha. I'm really impressed (and grateful) that those of you with brand new babies can find the time to reply to us and let us know how you're going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great name October!

Oh and tks for update bump pic Cat sorry ...baby brain struck again! Sorry bub is taking your breathe away! I get it sometimes and find changing positions and slowly coaxing bub to move helps!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're home from hospital Annabel put on 90g over the last couple of days so they were happy to let us go, with a weight check on Monday.

So the plan is to have a feed every 3 hours - 15/20 mins breastfeed, 40-50ml top up (or more if she'll take it), 15 min expressing with pump for me + meds to increase my supply.

Loving hearing about the new bubbas and other ladies getting close!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-04-2014)