Closed Thread
Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    October good to hear your feeling better. My obstetrician told me spinal cord blocker takes 4 to 6 hours to wear off. Which sounds about how long it took you. Baby sounds like he is doing really well with the feeding and settling.
    Arlais that's good that bubs has gained weight. Must be a relief! I can imagine you just want to go home, hope they let you go soon.
    Ngaiz I sympathise with you on the leakage. I've had a few moments where I've been worried its visible. The midwife today said it will just get worse from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to no GD Riss

Arlais sorry to hear you are back in hospital.. I guess it's the best place for Annabel and glad they are onto it so quickly. Thank you so much for the info on your c section. Makes me feel so much better about things.

October congratulations on being team blue!! Hope you are feeling better now..

Annerley I'm feeling a lot of movement too.. It is a strange feeling doing your tummy move around but it's amazing

Veritas all the best tomorrow!! How exciting your Bubs will be here tomorrow!!

Stay safe Amps.. Can't wait to see the pics.

Team Panda, glad you got that checked out..

Not much to report here.. Trying to wash everything for Bubs but the weather in Melbourne is shocking and nothing us drying!! So frustrating!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to hear October - any name yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rtkirk-Ob is getting concerned now. Got a call to go in urgently today for a BP check. I now have protein present in my urine so I have to do a 24 hour urine test. This means collecting every drop over 24 hours I'm on twice weekly appointment now and under strict instructions to head straight to hospital if my symptoms worsen or if I develop more. I'm being threatened with hospital admission haha I'd rather bub just be delivered to be honest, but he won't do that hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda glad you checked it out ESP being breech! Don't mean to sound gross did you smell test the spot! Glad to hear all well and all I can say to its only going to get worse is "great" . Poor lady, bet you would have been distressed ! It aint easy pushing out a baby !

ngaiz doesn't good ! Collecting every drops going to be a laborious task considering how many runs we make. Keep your eyes open and if admissions required then so be it - safety first ! It does sound scary though! Take care. Sorry How many weeks are you and do you know the weight of bubby?

Oct glad you feeling a bit better now!

Veritas good luck for tomorrow ! No poopin in pants . So what's it gonna be exercise, hot curry and some hot nookie??

Speaking of nookie, the idea of it sounds inviting and love holding DH smelling him and hugging and kissing (non sexually ) but anything else just to uncomfortable and the lovely varcoise veins down there isn't making it tempting for me either ! Except I tend to forget all that hugging and kissing (purely non sexual ) isn't doing DH any favours and I honestly cldnt be bothered being "creative" even for his sake - probably makes for one frustrated DH !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ann I'm 36+3 today, no idea of weight, but bub was just over 1500g at 30w. Definitely a safe time if delivery is needed.

My pre-existing kidney condition was a concern for increased risk of PE.

All the best Veritas!!!

Panda-when I was being monitored a few weeks ago I could hear a screamer and thought 'oh my lord' then a few seconds after she stopped I heard her baby cry. I had tears in my eyes because I was so happy for her.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 11-04-2014 at 18:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz yes, same, all of a sudden she stopped screaming and I did hear a baby crying. I was getting very teary. I guess if you work there you would be use to all those primal sounds.
    Ann you poor thing with those varicose veins. I don't blame you not feeling sexual. I've left DH to his own devices, he's pretty good about it all. Seriously though I really can't imagine doing the deed with this baby squashed between us. Plus her skull is practically on the surface of my upper tummy.
    Ann I did smell the spot much later but couldn't smell anything.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quick one from me.

Induction was hard and unfortunately didnt dilate on their timeline, so at just after 7 last night our gorgeous little girl was born by repeat CS.

Doing fabulously and fed like a champion. So settled and beautiful.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (12-04-2014),Ngaiz  (12-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (12-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday bubba girl! Sorry you needed a c-section in the end Veritas but glad she's here safely. Congrats

I remember reading about someone feeling like an absolute amazon style warrior woman being cut open to birth a baby and surviving. I thought that was a pretty bad a$$ way of looking at this mode of delivery!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas congratulations on the birth of your little one. Sorry it didn't go to plan but sounds like she got here safely. You must have been in labour a very long time!