Closed Thread
Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Veritas! Hope it all goes well for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats October!

Hope everything goes well for you Veritas - I can't believe we had the same due date and I've had my bub for 2 weeks and you're just getting yours!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats October on the birth of your boy! Look forward to hearing a name. Hope the next time you write it's about a speedy recovery to the troubles you've been having. Sorry to hear it's been hard.

Arlais and Annabel, I hope hospital helps with the feeding. It must be hard to tell when she isn't a big crier or over sleeper. At least they're on top of things now and I hope they get you on track soon.

Veritas! I'd be pooping my pants too! All the best riding the waves 😊
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations October on your baby boy arriving, hope you recover soon and there are no issues after the CSection

Sorry to hear Annabel is back in hospital hopefully it won't be long before she puts weight on, must be hard to know if she's content after a feed hope your not giving yourself a hard time

yeah Veritas not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations October on your little boy. Hope your much more mobile this morning.

Sorry to read your back in hospital Arlias Hope all is going well and you get to go home soon.

All the best for your induction Vertias.

Love checking in and read about the new bubs.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi , just out of curiosity, has anyone had their waters break and what was it like? This morning at 3.30 I woke up because I felt like I'd wet myself. I ran to the toilet and wasn't all that wet. When I came back to the bed I checked it and it was damp in that spot. It made me start thinking about waters breaking and how would I know if that trickle of wAter was just discharge or something more.
    After waters break you just monitor cramping, is that right?
    By the way I think I broke my record for going to the toilet last night. 4 times! Plus as soon as I woke up this morning and just before falling asleep.
    Last edited by Team panda; 11-04-2014 at 07:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda my parents had us so fixed in a "teeth, toilet, bed" routine that even as an adult I cannot go to sleep unless I've been to the loo immediately before bed. Even if I've been awake reading or something for a while I'll have to get up and go before I sleep!

So happy this morning - Annabel has already gained 80g in about 15 hours! I think it will be a little while before a doc comes to see us, but I'm hoping that's a good enough gain to let us go home today

Can't wait to see new bubba pictures in here!

Last edited by Arlais; 11-04-2014 at 08:40.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rtkirk! And now Octoberbaby! Lovely boy bubbas joining the group!

Octoberbaby, I hope your recovery starts to speed up. Arlais, thinking of u and Annabel, sounds very similar to what my BF went through, but she is in good hands with her loving mummy.

Had my planning appointment yesterday (30 wks today!) and baby is still breach so ob did talk about c-s, really glad that I'm getting info on all this from all of you lovely ladies- was much more prepared and not that worried. If baby does turn, we will still have to do measurements to see if bub will fit for VB. my mum needed 2 c-s and ob is hoping I can dig up my brothers and my birth records to see if we were big bubs or if mums pelvis was small (mum and I have very similar hips). Ob also concerned my bump is so big. not all chocolate apparently, fundas is 32cm but right up to sternum. he said he only just realised how short i am... So we'll know at 36 weeks what we will be doing I guess!

I did notice a few of you mention sensitivity to Endone- is there an alternative post c-s for pain? I'm super sensitive and get facial ticks and vomiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Octoberbaby2010

Goodluck to those with things happening and best wishes for everyone else.

I won't be posting for a few days, have TC Ita to contend with. Shouldn't be too bad for us I hope but will most likely get flooded in and lose power etc..

Took Erin for her first photo shoot yesterday and I will post a photo or 2 when I can.

Take care all and be safe!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay safe Amps! Hope it passes you by without damage xo

Berra I was given Targin twice a day (a slow release oxycodin (sp?) pain relief), panandol and an anti-inflammatory every 4 hours, and I had the option of Tramadol if I needed anything extra.