Closed Thread
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear your back in hospital Arlais. Hopefully not for long xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats October! Another little boy! Sorry to hear that you have a few concerns. I hope they work out over the next few hours. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Thinking of you too Arlais. Hope things are sorted for you and Annabel soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Arlias so sorry to hear. It must be really tough for you. I really hope the hosp gets on top of the problem and you can both go home very soon. You sound like a incredibly strong woman. Thanks for also sharing your experience and thoughts about a c-section...its has helped me think about it incase an unplanned one is necessary on the big day.

Hooray October!! Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!!!! sorry to hear you are a bit restricted at the moment. Hopefully you'll get some feeling back in your legs in no time. Gorgeous that bub wants to always be in mum's arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to you Rtkirk! Your little boy is here, Lucas is such a lovely name. Fantastic news that your milk is coming in! Thanks so much for sharing your birth story, nice to hear a natural birth, still early days for me there so trying to take in all the info you ladies are sharing since it can go either way.

So thrilled for you too, October, another one for team blue. Congratulations! Thanks for letting us know so soon, can't wait to hear his name once you decide. I hope you get some feeling back soon and feel a little more normal, it couldn't be easy for you!

Arlais- I'm so sorry to hear Annabel is back in hospital, it must be so hard for you. I completely understand what you're saying though, as a first time mum to be, it would be so hard to know if they are getting enough milk, especially if everything else seems to be ok and she's sleeping with no screaming, etc. I'm glad she is being seen to with her weight loss and I'm sure she'll be gaining weight and well in no time.

Such great news, Spidery & Riss with your GD results! Enjoy your Easter eggs next week now!

All the best to Lots, LMM & Veritas as I'm sure you'll both have exciting news for us very soon! Good luck to the rest of the April ladies too as it could really be anytime now.

AFM: our little girl has been moving lots the last 24hrs, not just kicks but it's like I can feel waves in my tummy and my whole stomach is moving, such a strange sensation but I love feeling it all the same! I wonder if she's turning!
    Last edited by Annerley; 10-04-2014 at 21:54.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Arlias sorry she's lost weigh but lucky she can have her mummy with her hope top up feeds do the trick and your supply comes good and everything gets back on track!

October a big congrats for the birth of your son. Sorry the effects of the csection haven't warn off yet and causing you some concern. But very glad you little done is doing well! Yay for another boy to be born hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big hugs Arlais and huge congrats October!

Got an induction time for 8 tomorrow morning and absolutely pooping my pants!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (11-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais sorry to hear you are back in the hospital. Hopefully you get on top of the problem soon and Annabel starts putting on weight. I know babies can lose a lot of weight after birth. At least your in the best possible place to try to fix things and get them back on track.
    Thanks for all the information about the csection as well.
    October congratulations on the birth of your little boy. Sorry to hear that you don't have full feeling back. It most be so uncomfortable for you.
    Veritas good luck for the induction tomorrow!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas - fingers crossed things start happening on their own overnight. Not sure if its true... but some say exercise and hot curry may help get things started?!? Otherwise best of luck with the induction. Try to get a good nights rest, I know..easier said than done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arlais, sorry to hear you are back in hospital with Annabel but great that they are making sure she is monitored. With DS I was back after a few days at home. We didn't have to stay but I had to bring him back for regular weight checks until he was gaining weight. One of the lactation consultants was amazing and gave me instructions for top up feeds and expressing and it really helped get my supply up. You are doing an awesome job! Hope things settle for you soon.

Congratulations October and I hope you are back on your feet soon and are enjoying lots of cuddles with your little man.

Veritas, yay!!!' Good luck for tomorrow - could be me this time next week if I don't go before then so dying to hear how all goes!

Hi to everyone else.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Veritas!