Closed Thread
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rtkirk! I love the name Lucas too.

Ann, I'm going to Sunnybank. I've been told to fast 6 hours before csect. I also think they will shave me. I can hardly reach down there anyway!

No one has mentioned this (tmi) but i have also been given an enema to use tonight. They said if I hadn't opened my bowels tonight I need to do it. I remember using one with DS, and wasn't that bad.

Went out for dinner tonight with my family. Can't believe tomorrow night I will be in hospital with our new bundle! Such a surreal feeling.

We're unlikely to have a name tomorrow. It's not even that we can't even agree, there's just nothing we love. My DS didn't have z name for a few days. Not knowing the sex makes it more difficult. Hopefully we'll have a flash of inspiration when he/she arrives!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-04-2014),rtkirk  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    October good luck for tomorrow. Thanks for the tip,about the enema, rather avoid that. Look forward to your news!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best October., can't wait to hear from you later in the week.

I was gonna grab a Microlax enema to use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow October! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah! Another baby, hooray!!
    Thinking of you tomorrow October x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda i had a thrush during DD and I didn't really know - very young and inexperienced! The OB had one look and yep thrush! It was soooo itchy and hot. Just think though once you have medication it's gone all the suffering and I thought gosh why didn't I do this any sooner!

Rtkirk thanks for tmi bring it on ! Like to be armed with info ! Enjoy your new mummy time.

octbaby good luck for tom!

Enema...mmm... But if we go ourselves then we don't need?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (10-04-2014),Team panda  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha.. Bedlover the nail polish question was on my list for my next OB appointment... The important things! Lol

So nice to hear from you Rtkirk.. Glad all is going well.. Never tmi on here, I love it

All the best tomorrow October.. Can't wait to hear the news. Will be thinking of you..

I'm feeling better today.. Yesterday was not a good day with lots of tears.. I was more in shock finding out Bubs was so massive and that I'll more than likely need a c section.. It's not something I had thought of. Today I've accepted it and know that the main thing is that Bubs is delivered safely.. It's all that matters.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    October - good luck tomorrow!

So I'm almost fully effaced and 1-2 dilated, but nothing too exciting happening yet. Vaginal exam was not the most comfortable experience and stretch and sweep was done. Fingers crossed tempo picks up in the next day or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ I am so glad you have got your head around a potential c section. That is what happened with DS - he was massive and didn't engage at all. I was really bummed about missing out on my natural birth but when the dr told me what a vaginal birth most likely would have been like, I was really pleased I avoided all that, and really was very happy with the c section.

Tmi warning - but vaginal birth in my DSs situation (not engaging) would have likely included induction as the head wasn't putting pressure on my cervix to kick start contractions and constant need for the induction drugs as the lack of pressure would keep stalling labour, and ultimately the OB thought it would end in a high forceps delivery or c section. All rather unpleasant sounding to me!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-04-2014),JJTiger  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ get yourself as informed about it as possible so you feel more in control. The Caesarian thread was really good to read. My doctor also went through everything with me today, and I got to ask him lots of questions.
    Ann yes off to get the canestan tomorrow. Strangely tonight not itchy like last night. But I don't think a bit of canestan on the outside is going to hurt just to keep it at bay.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (10-04-2014),JJTiger  (10-04-2014)