Closed Thread
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Rtkirk! And welcome Lucas. Looking forward to hearing some of your experience and seeing the pics. Thanks for keeping us updated!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats rtkirk and welcome baby Lucas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rtkirk and welcome baby Lucas

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidery For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rtkirk on your baby boy! Hope all is going well for you.

Veritas hope things start moving soon.

Nothing to report here. 39 weeks today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissMagic For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rtkirk congrats! Another happy mumma!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, yes I don't think I wld wanna stay hungry for that long!! Maybe have a c in the morning just in time for lunch!!! Ok iam joking pretty sure food will be the last thing on mind when brand spanking bubs in arms!! I have a feeling it might just be the top line, which waxing is fine but if its more than that wax.... Ouch ouch ouch ESP with bubs head sitting there and a pressed bladder ! But even if we wax and if it needs to be done 5 days early there might be regrowth so they wld probably still shave!

Panda it's not a yeast infection you think? Sometimes we just get itchy from the heat! How in the world did you manage a DIY! DH said he wld love to do one for me weirdo!

Hey I was watching Deliver Me and mum was having a c but she had complete thick make up on!!!! I thought that was odd! Thought we needed to be scrubbed up with no make up perfume etc!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I had my last c they just shaved across the top. Wasn't weird as I already had the epi so no idea it was happening! Not too itchy on re growth either. I do remember at my classes last time they said that they will still shave even if you have waxed as they need to be sure.

I actually wanted to get a shellac mani / pedi pre admission and so asked my OB if it would be ok last week!! He said it is fine cause they put a sensor on your finger to test oxygen levels these days so no need to rely on looking at nail beds. He did say that he was glad I was asking all the important questions with a funny look on his face!! Lol.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-04-2014),Ngaiz  (09-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your well wishes ladies. All day yesterday I was on an incredible high and am finally feeling bit more myself today.
    Some details - be warned lots of tmi!- so had the ob break my waters with a crotchet hook looking thing. And I proceeded to leak a river of fluid over the next hour. Went thru 4 pairs of undies. Then contractions started- easy at first, and to be honest v manageable until the ob insisted I have an epi at 12.30 due to my high BP. 150/110 so a bit worried about me and bubs. Got some sleep after epi and then about 5ish started having the pushing pain. Ob got me to start pushing about 7 and baby born at 8.30. He did assist at the end with the suction as it wasn't progressing as quickly as he would like. So Lucas is a little cone headed but pedatriction is happy with it.
    They put him on my belly for skin contact straight away and we cuddled for the next 40 mins. Most amazing moment of my life.
    I did tear the perineum and inside my vagina but it doesn't really hurt too much. They give you meds and these little ice block things for numbing which are brilliant.
    If anyone has any specific questions happy to answer them from my experience.

Vertias and Lots you two might be next...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-04-2014),Arlais  (10-04-2014),hwaterhouse  (09-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (09-04-2014),Ngaiz  (09-04-2014),Orchids  (09-04-2014),SimpsonDesert  (09-04-2014),Team panda  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Panda-I'm finding the increased discharge very irritating.

Ann-I got my itinerary (haha) today. 2pm procedure, fasting from 10am, which isn't too bad. I plan on having BB cream and a light powder on and maybe get an eye brow/lash tint. I have really horrible acne scaring and I'm quite self conscious about it. Some may think it's vain but it's that or no pictures.

This afternoons appointment went ok. Bub is STILL breech and Ob talked to DH about c-section and he's more at ease about the procure now. He's quite concerned about the swelling and headaches and my BP today was 147/88. Need to go to hospital right away if anything gets worse as like rtkirk, PE is the concern.

My friend had her little girl this morning, a decent 8lb8oz of gorgeousness!

Went to grab one of my baby wipes today to clean something up, can't say I'm impressed with Huggies. Yes they're nice and thick, but they rip as you pull them out.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I saw my obstetrician today. 38 weeks. Asked him all the important questions too re shaving but thought I might be going to far asking him about nail polish. Anyway he said I can shave or wax if I want or else they would do it for me. The incision is right on the pubic line so it needs to be clean of hair. My procedure is 11am so I'm not the first (damn it)
    Ann and Ngaiz he said I probably have a bit of thrush so to put canestan on it. I have increased discharge but it's also quite itchy. So hard trying not to scratch.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ann17  (09-04-2014)