Closed Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlias hope you get many more of those sleeps in but bravo to you hubby for helping you get that one. Hope my husband & I can do the same one for each other when needed.

KJ congrats on great news from OB appt. My midwife from antenatal class and my OB are both big believers in trying first so even though juniors head is above average I'm not ready to think c section - I'm scared of a c section & that unless a problem arises that takes me down that road I can't see how it's best for bub so guess I just have to hope I expand enough (plus I'm going to do the epi-no training starting a month before due date)

JB for our wedding we didn't want gifts so had a wishing well instead found it hard to work as didn't want anyone to feel pressured and it felt rude but this is what we roughly said converted to maybe work for a baby shower:
    Family an Friends,
    We have finally made it and soon will start our family, as you all know we have been trying for nearly 3 years now.
    We already have most items needed in our home to bring baby home.
    This is the reason why we have chosen a wishing well for those who insist they want to get us something.
    At the Baby shower there will be a wishing well in which we would love to receive just a card, or a voucher. This will be a great way for us to buy our newest addition something that we might need as we explore parenthood, or to help make our babies home coming even better, as we start
    our life as a family.
    Last edited by Jay11; 08-04-2014 at 22:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ wow that's a big baby you have there!
    ABH another breech baby in the group! Mine doesn't seem to want to turn. I tried the acupuncture and moxa stick but she is still in breech position. I'm quite happy to have the c section now I've done some research and heard about it from the other girls. As my doctor said if she doesn't want to turn there is probably a reason. I just want her out safe.
    October I didn't even think about the time slot and being hungry! Mine is booked in for 11 am. But then that depends on whether there are any other emergencies before me. I was told I'm first on the list for the day. Oh I wish it was earlier now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got these period like cramps and painful BHs around 4am this morning. Nothing has happened but it's exciting as it's the first sign that my body might actually be warming up for something. I know this can go on for days/weeks but glad something has started. 39 weeks tomorrow!!

Have reeeeaaaalllly upped my water intake lately (as I've been able to frequent the loo as much as in like now I feel most jobs and visits to the shops are done) and baby has been moving soooo much more. I was already a big water drinker anyway. I think I'll keep doing that so I'm not dehydrated for the big day.

Happy hump day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lots, I've been up since 3am too, just very uncomfortable. I put a movie on when dh left at 5am and went back to sleep. I was just woken by quite intense cramping all over, has happened 4 times in the last half hour, maybe 10 -30 seconds each time, so nothing regular. It's taken my breath away each time. Will see how I go today, my appt is at 4pm.

Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-04-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooh Ngaiz and Lotsa sounds like your bodies are gearing up :-)

DP took DD to school this morning so finally got a lay in!! Looking forward to our appt this afternoon to find out what's happening but a little nervousness about the VE. Fingers crossed all looks good, is thinning out and starting to dilate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas, I think we will all be almost (but not quite) as disappointed as you if there is nothing happening with you. All the best, gotta love 'em VE's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a little win just now......managed to paint my toenails!! In desperate need of a pedicure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas I agree with Ngaiz. We want some exciting news too! Very exciting for those showing early signs of labour. Can't wait to get to that point!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just a super quick update to announce baby Lucas Charles was born on Monday 8.36pm, weighing 3.5kgs. I was induced due to high bp and low platelets at 8.30amish on Mon morn then 12 hrs later bubs emerged. So happy to have our baby boy. Will try and post photos and catch up with news tonight. Hope everyone is well.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Amps  (09-04-2014),Arlais  (10-04-2014),bedlover  (09-04-2014),lotsathoughts  (09-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (09-04-2014),Spidery  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, that's lovely Rt Kirk. Congratulations!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (09-04-2014)