Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rtkirk - hope everything went smoothly and you have the safe arrival of your precious cargo!

Veritas - any minute now for you!! Hope all goes safe and sound!

Team Panda now that wld be confusing!! But I agree if there isn't anything economical or something reasonable within your budget to spend on I would do the same and put together a few things as babies go through everything and you can never have too many things as you can always store the stash! Maybe another option is if you know others friends/relies going split the cost if the item is expensive or maybe is that rude .

ABH thanks for the tip! So have you been getting your sleep? Not me, I can rest during the day but hardly ever fall asleep. Night is mostly one span of sleep and then I will be awake twisting and turning !

Kj how you going ? How's your GD? You must be getting really impatient seeing all the babies arriving and ones who are about to arrive!! I know I can't wait for May!

Jay sorry yes travellings hard, actually I start off super excited but ends with jet lag, tears, a hot bath and DH helping me in my pjs and tucking me in! I have to remind myself that he too has been traveling but he is great though. And then he has to go hunt and gather if the kids are with us as they are always hungry!!

i spent most of yest at the hosp, was cramping from morning and started getting intense around lunch was coming and going. I was pretty sure it wasnt labour probably some bad ligament pulls. Had a ctg and all bubs fine. I had a bath as soon as I got up yesterday morning as my back was killing me but had difficulties getting out the tub (dh was there) so maybe I pulled something. Is it just me or is there a trick in getting out??
    Last edited by ann17; 08-04-2014 at 13:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ann I think there is a trick for everything. I'm having trouble wiping myself after going to the loo now. Going through half a roll of paper getting the job done properly.

KJ-today's rather boring and I'm taking it easy. Feels very strange to not be working. It's as though my body is finally thankful for the rest and is packing up. Swelling is worse and accompanied with a mild headache. Having menstrual cramping that last about 20seconds every few hours. Think things are heating up here. Have my Ob appt tomorrow to discuss the above.

I can't believe there are people who get upset when they receive a gift NOT on their registry. Show's who is doing it as a gift grab.

I too keep popping in for an update on any new bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..

Hope everyone is going well..

I just saw my OB and she said Bubs is very big, it looks like it will be a 10 pounder.. OMG!

I'm still sitting quite high and she said if Bubs engages in the next week or so that she can induce me early to try for a natural labour.. Otherwise she said we can book in for a c section on my due date, 2 May.

I'll see how we go in the next week.. Hopefully Bubs gets in position and I can get induced early.. I'd really like to try for a natural labour, but at the end of the day as long as Bubs is born healthy that's all that matters...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JJ , 10 pound!!

Yep Panda, Thursday is my day! I can't really believe it's nearly here. Today is my massive clean up the house day but DS is tired and cranky and not giving mummy much time to get anything done. Plus, I'm so tired....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (08-04-2014),Team panda  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ouches JJ!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ngaiz yep I hear ya! Washing up in the shower requires new way too! Enjoy your mat leave!!

JJ OMG now that's a big bubba!

Octoberbaby - how exciting ! Is it a c or natural?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on your OB appointment KJ glad also is going well and 7 weeks till you know how exciting and a little bit daunting. I'm sure you are in great hands.

Ann - I am waking up between 4 and 6 times a night to pee and also have been waking up and being awake for a couple of hours. But I have been having nanna naps on the weekends and going to bed early too, which definitely helps. I hope you can get some good sleeps in before your bub arrives. Sorry to read about your recent hospital visit. I had a bath last night and have to kind of flip over to all fours and then slowly try to get up. Definitely getting increasingly harder and I usually love baths, not so enjoyable at the moment.

Enjoy your mat leave Ngaiz, lots of people say that when you finally stop it hits you.

I agree ouch JJ. But no point worrying if you end up having to have a c section. A healthy bub and mum is all we are all after.

How exciting Octoberforbaby. I guess you know what you are in for. Yeah it must be a challenge when you already have children.

Just seen my OB and highly likely I am having a c section due to breech baby. So she has booked it in for 8th May @ 7:30am. Glad to have an early time slot. Wow this is getting very real!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow JJ that's big baby, I wouldn't beable to do a natural labour with such a big baby I am a wimp!!!

Hey Ann my GD is really good in the normal ranges still, I actually manage to cheat with foods now and it doesn't effect my bloods too much, OB really happy. My blood pressure is excellent so he doubts at this stage I will get pre eclampsia, such a relief. After my OB appointment too my 38wk scan is on the 27th May so unless I go into natural labour before I doubt I will be meeting my boy until at some point in this week or the first week in June I am so bored and impatient to meet my him now and seeing all the new babies and impending births is it making it worse!!!!!

I hear you on the bathing, I have started having a bath every night instead of the shower because I was finding it too hard to clean myself and the baths really sooth my back and stomach muscles....I have to turn on to all fours in the bath to maneuver getting out, really not a good look but its the only way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great day for a bub ABH, it's my DH's 40th Very jealous about your early time slot. I'm not happy my c-sect is booked for 2.00pm. Nothing I can do about it though!

So exciting all these babies getting ready to arrive. Any action for you Veritas? I keep checking for your news as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ABH only 4 weeks till you meet your baby bet it definitely is feeling real now a date and a time! I still can't believe we are all in the final trimester now, I still remember back in September last year in Wazza's room seeing my flickering heart beats on his screen and it seems such a long time ago.