+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb Seeking for SSWPH NSW Obstetrician Recommendations

Hi All,

We're currently in search for an OB that works in SSWPH @ Liverpool, NSW.

Heard great things about dr Fulcher and decided to give him a call yesterday but he is totally booked out for November 2014 ~ sigh.

Been looking for OBs review in Sydney South West but they were old review dating back from 2008 to approx. 2009.

Can we please kindly ask for OB recommendation?

Heard a lot of good things medically about dr Hammill but from the sound of it, he doesn't seem to be a caring doctor.

Heard few good review as well about dr Kaisher, dr Parkinson, dr Bova, dr Bakhit.

Preferably someone with good medical track history, nice & have a very good bed side manner

We look forward hearing from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi potatocouch,

I am currently with Dr Hammill and love him. He is not your warm and fuzzy type but he is a great ob. He delivered my 4 nieces and nephews and both my sister and sister in law were incredibly happy with him. His office girls are great too. Make you feel comfortable from the minute you walk into his office. The are relaxed and you can have a laugh with them.

Hope this helps.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mieke034 View Post
    Hi potatocouch,

I am currently with Dr Hammill and love him. He is not your warm and fuzzy type but he is a great ob. He delivered my 4 nieces and nephews and both my sister and sister in law were incredibly happy with him. His office girls are great too. Make you feel comfortable from the minute you walk into his office. The are relaxed and you can have a laugh with them.

Hope this helps.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Mieke, thank you for your reply.

We heard numerous great review in the forum but I thought I wanted to check.

Any other taker?