+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help needed please.

Hi, Sorry if this has been posted before (I literally just joined this site 10 mins ago)

I need some help with a few things,and would seriously appreciate any replies.

I have a 28 day cycle without fail. AF normally sticks around for 5 days.

1/ My last period was on the 28th February.

2/ I used ovulation tests and had a strong surge on the 18th march.
    I think I ovulated on the 19th march.- Late? but definitely on the 18th or 19th.

3/ I had an ultrasound on the 17th March because doctor thought I might've had appendicitis but I didn't. All that was mentioned was everything looked fine and that I had a dominant follicle in right ovary & endometrium was 9mm

I was meant to get my periods last Friday on the 28th march, and going by history I usually get heavy bleeding on the 1,2 & 3 day but lighter on 4 & 5th day.

BUT this time I had VERY light spotting/bleeding instead of normal AF and no clots that lasted for 2-3 days. I wear tampons and there was very minimal o it. if I had've worn a pad nothing would've showed.

I now have blue veins on my boobs and around areolas, never noticed this before.

I've also been getting heachaches daily as well..

Yesterday I had another Ultrasound because I'm still tender round lower stomach and it shows nothing'- Says endometrium is 5mm

yesterday- 13-14 DPO BOTH urine and pregnancy tests are NEGATIVE <2 HCG in bloods.

Today I have clear wet & creamyish cm and I had a blob of yellowy/browny tinged ewcm like mucus.

Could Pregnancy tests be wrong? WTH is wrong with me? I'm going insane because I don't have an answer to anything.

Thank you so much for reading this. Sorry about the essay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't rule out pregnancy just yet. If you ovulated on the 19th, the spotting you had on the 28th could have been an implantation bleed. I'd give it another few days or a week, then test again, or go back to doctor for bloods. Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

Alsmrs  (03-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for replying. ive been trying to google what could be wrong and there were millions of contradicting answers :/

I read somewhere that implantation bleeding doesnt occur when AF is due. and i was on time but it was really different

really appreciated your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi alsmrs,

TTC is such a stressful time and you can go crazy when your body doesn't function as it normally would. I was in the same boat as you last month. Ovulated as usual but then got some strange spotting followed by an unusually light AF (only 2 light days when I'm always 4-5 moderate flow). Drove myself crazy still doing tests but no luck. From posts on here and around the net, it's not unusual to sometimes have a wacky cycle. My AF was a lot more normal this month so I'm putting it down to stress last time.

I hope that your situation turns out differently and the egg implanted a little later than you think but just thought I'd share my experience.

Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emjayne For This Useful Post:

Alsmrs  (03-04-2014)