Hi everyone,

I'm Maddie, I'm a student midwife at Monash Uni in Melbourne. I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about student midwives and what we're all about but I'll go over it again just to be sure

As part of our course we are required to "follow" 20 women through their pregnancies, births and after bub is born. They call it a "continuity of care" folio. We are required to spend 20 hours with each women involving appointments, ultrasounds, classes and (if you feel comfortable) the birth. It is completely non intrusive and we are only there for support and for our own personal learning experiences. We can basically be as involved as you are comfortable with! You are also free to pull out of the program if you feel uncomfortable with it all.

A bit about me... I'm a first year nursing-mid double degree student. I'm very open-minded, friendly and really just want to be there to give you support! I won't give you false information if I don't know the answer to a question but will be sure to find out for you! I hope I can help out a few of you ladies

Let me know if you're interested