+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely normal hun. I feel your pain I am only just over 8 weeks so right in the thick of all the brutal symptoms like the fatigue, MS....raging hormones. Ugh. Brutal brutal brutal. Why does nature have to make it so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I used to run A LOT and exercise too but now I can't even be bothered to walk up a flight of stairs and just get a lift lol
    From about 5 weeks til a couple of days ago, 10+2 now so hopefully not too much longer for you either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im feeling the same, I cant seem to focus at work and everything I do requires double the time it usually takes me to do at work! It worries me that prople might start noticing because Ive drastically changed. So, so tired all the time and Im only 6+4 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and still really tired - I could nap in the morning and afternoon if I was able to and still be really tired by the time 9.30/10pm comes around. I used to be a night owl! Not anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Make sure you get your thyroid checked. Yes being tired is normal but being absolutely exhausted 24/7 even when waking up after sleeping is not (which is how I felt) I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism and my tablets have been a life savour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely agree with the above poster. Get your thyroid checked. Exactly the same happened to me in my second pregnancy and thyroid hormones finally got me back on my feet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had people telling me instead of being tired I'd have all this extra energy....I don't even have energy to get out of bed! I'm about 6 weeks and I've been exhausted for the last week and a bit. I nap for 2-3 hours a day plus fall asleep at about 9 pm. it is supposed to get better though it does. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tired too. But found from bloods my iron levels are super low.... So assuming that has something to do with it

not looking forward to if this lasts much longer though... Need to be on my A game at work