+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 200
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    995
    Thanked
    554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Hope you ladies have a lovely Easter weekend xx 🐣
    Happy easter girls 🐹🍫🐥 xox

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Haha must have done something wrong I'll check it tonight!
    Happy Easter everyone! Maybe have a cheat day

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Haha must have done something wrong I'll check it tonight!
    Happy Easter everyone! Maybe have a cheat day

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Just did an amazing workout and burnt over 800cals! First workout in 2 weeks. It was tough but it felt good.

    I'm off to the Hunter Valley for a few days and I'm determined to have a workout each day. Even if it's just a long walk.

    Happy Easter everyone!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Thanks
    227
    Thanked
    170
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Just did an amazing workout and burnt over 800cals! First workout in 2 weeks. It was tough but it felt good.

    I'm off to the Hunter Valley for a few days and I'm determined to have a workout each day. Even if it's just a long walk.

    Happy Easter everyone!
    Wow 800!! What did u do?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    372
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    110
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Wow 800!! What did u do?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Did a total body workout and 30 mins on the cross trainer.

    Weights consisted of dumbbell bench press, tricep skull crushers, seated row, bent over one arm row, cable chest flys, cable tricep push downs, cable upright rows, cable bicep curls, shoulder press, bicep hammers, rear delts, squats & deadlifts - phew! Sounds like a lot but was in there only about 80mins!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    995
    Thanked
    554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Did a total body workout and 30 mins on the cross trainer.

    Weights consisted of dumbbell bench press, tricep skull crushers, seated row, bent over one arm row, cable chest flys, cable tricep push downs, cable upright rows, cable bicep curls, shoulder press, bicep hammers, rear delts, squats & deadlifts - phew! Sounds like a lot but was in there only about 80mins!


    Well done @MrsKLM, you are dedicated!!

    How was everyones easter? Back to the grind today!
    @babygirl7 only 4 days until your BT, how are you feeling?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

    babygirl7  (23-04-2014)

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Had a great weekend! Except I tripped over my dog going for a run and grazed my knees! Hurt so bad lol
    Had a pt session on Friday and oh dear lord did he kill me lol! And I dragged my DH along and he was very sore for a couple of days heheh!

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,854
    Thanks
    995
    Thanked
    554
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtaylor View Post
    Had a great weekend! Except I tripped over my dog going for a run and grazed my knees! Hurt so bad lol
    Had a pt session on Friday and oh dear lord did he kill me lol! And I dragged my DH along and he was very sore for a couple of days heheh!
    Ow, you poor thing! What sorts of things does your PT get you to do?

  11. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Lol I seem to be having a clumsy couple of days!!
    Um we start witha run to get the blood following then get into it! Every week we do something different but this week we did 12 push ups then 12 planking type things and do 4 sets of that. Then we go to legs (apparently mixing up legs and arms pushes the blood from arms to legs gets your heart pumping harder and loose more cals) 12 squats with 10kg weights and driving them up over your head.. We do 4 sets of that aswell.. Then arm curls and kinda squat pulling the weights towards your lower ribs.. Then finish with crunches and some leg thing lol
    Its a killer but it's feels great we you finish


 

Similar Threads

  1. Losing KG instead of TTC
    By MadeWithLove in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 15:03
  2. Am I losing my mind?
    By Cool Cookies in forum Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!