+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Btw my username is going to change in the next day or two so if you see a random in here, its just me ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! Lol all these potions sound interesting! I don't think I could bring myself to drink them though lol!
    Awesome we are almost the same!
    Got to motivate myself to get off this lounge and go for a walk lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I join too please? Have always struggled losing weight - I think my main problem is portion size & lack of exercise. I started using My Fitness
    Pal a few weeks ago & was a little horrified lol. Made me think way more about what I am eating. Fell off the wagon for a while but started again this week.
    Currently:
    SW: 108.4
    CW: 107.1

Long term goal is to get to 70kgs (below if I can) Am only 156cms (but gave stocky build)

First mini goal will be to get below 100.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzys Dragon View Post
    May I join too please? Have always struggled losing weight - I think my main problem is portion size & lack of exercise. I started using My Fitness
    Pal a few weeks ago & was a little horrified lol. Made me think way more about what I am eating. Fell off the wagon for a while but started again this week.
    Currently:

Long term goal is to get to 70kgs (below if I can) Am only 156cms (but gave stocky build)

Of course welcome aboard . My fitness pal is amazing once you get the hang of it, really opened my eyes too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzys Dragon View Post
    Currently:

Welcome Izzys Dragon! I too struggle with portion sizes.

I now eat off a smaller side plate and you can quite often see me eating out of a mug or remekin lol for some reason seeing a smaller plate full makes me feel like I'm eating lots of food! It's all an illusion but works for me.

I also measure my food and can eyeball a portion size. When I go out to eat, I don't feel so bad about not finishing everything on my plate and I make sure I drink lots of water.

Any exercise is good exercise! I find even cleaning around the house is a good workout!

Goodluck on your journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Littleladybug thank you, I'm going to be super anxious on Monday hun. that's great and keep it up with your weights sounds like your naturopath has got a great plan in order for you
    @MrsKLM glad your getting into hun, I haven't done Pilates before but have been interested in it
    @Rtaylor Welcome and good work hun and keep it up, you have what I call a non scale victory (NSV) an achievement which cannot be weighed.
    @Izzys Dragon welcome and it's ok to have a break but as long as you get back into it,

Hope all you ladies are enjoying you weekend. I haven't done much exercise but going for a walk in the city tomorrow.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Last edited by MrsMummaButterfly; 09-01-2015 at 18:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck tomorrow @babygirl7 i have my fx for you ☺️

What's everyone's exercise and eating plans for this week? Too much chocolate I'm sure! (Is there such a thing as too much chocolate though)!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I wish I could eat too much chocolate but my teeth let me know when I've had too much!
    Thanks for all the welcomes!
    Had a game of tennis on Saturday with the hubby and kids! I've never played before and it was so much fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM how are you feeling on your prenatal?