+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Exercised for the first time today all week! I had a Pilates class and boy did it burn! I can feel it in my glutes already. Must be working 😉
    Good work MrsKLM! Ive been lazy most of the week. Getting my flu shot today and seeing the Naturopath for my plan so will let you know how i go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wondering if I could join
    Started personal training 4 weeks ago and I can't believe how much I have changed.. My first session I couldn't believe how unfit I really was! I could barely jog couldn't do proper push ups and squats oh lord did it hurt lol
    Now looking back I squat with 14kg weights! I can run (not as well as is like but getting better each time) and I can smash the push ups!
    I haven't lost much weigh but I feel like I have a new body! I've never worked out before in my life and it's great to see you ladies taking control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtaylor View Post
    Started personal training 4 weeks ago and I can't believe how much I have changed.. My first session I couldn't believe how unfit I really was! I could barely jog couldn't do proper push ups and squats oh lord did it hurt lol
    Now looking back I squat with 14kg weights! I can run (not as well as is like but getting better each time) and I can smash the push ups!
    I haven't lost much weigh but I feel like I have a new body! I've never worked out before in my life and it's great to see you ladies taking control.
    Of course! Welcome Rtaylor! Feel free to include your stats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome !
    Height : around 165
    Weight 66kg

Don't want to loose weigh just want to control the jiggling and also be able to be active in my sons sports activities

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats fantastic @Rtaylor, welcome aboard!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Last edited by MrsMummaButterfly; 09-01-2015 at 18:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rtaylor! I love working out for that reason - you may not necessarily lose weight but the accomplishment of lifting heavier or running that much further is just so exhilarating!

Good work 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome !
    Height : around 165
    Weight 66kg

Don't want to loose weigh just want to control the jiggling and also be able to be active in my sons sports activities
    We're almost the same!

I'm 163cms and 62kgs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    I got my plan and potions from the naturopath today. Part of me is a bit skeptical but part of me also believes it as well. She has said the only area of my health that needs improving is my digestion, she's fairly certain i have some parasites in my gut (this explains why i am always starving no matter what i eat) so for a month i have to take some tablets and drink some potions (they are foul) and then after the first month all i need to take is a really good quality pre-natal vitamin, liquid zinc and fish oil tablet. She has recommended the BioMedica brand. That part of it is easily do-able, compared to drinking those horrible tasting herbs!
    Blergh - I was given some mushroom mixture to assist with my immunity and it tasted foul. For that reason I only took it 3 times lol. If it tastes yuk I won't eat it or drink it no matter how good it is for me!

Hang in there Littleladybug - just think, all for bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Blergh - I was given some mushroom mixture to assist with my immunity and it tasted foul. For that reason I only took it 3 times lol. If it tastes yuk I won't eat it or drink it no matter how good it is for me!

Hang in there Littleladybug - just think, all for bubba!
    Thanks MrsKLM its only for a month, thank goodness so i just have to soldier on! My gag reflux is shocking so hoping i can keep it down! I'm so excited about starting my prenatal, even though we wont be ttc until this time next year, it seems like an awesome multi 😊