+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Littleladybug that's great hun, every bit counts
    @Izzys Dragon 12wbt is a great program and I'm sure your gonna see amazing results.

AFM: weigh in tomorrow for myself. See how I've done on my 1st week back into it.

What days does everyone weigh in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @izzy's

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Izzys Dragon good luck with the 12 wbt
    @babygirl7 my weigh in day is Friday and Monday

Ate at maintenance yesterday and now straight back into it today

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so fa in all my clothes. Nothing fits me anymore. Wearing all my husbands clothes tonight 😔 I really need to get my *** into gear.

Have a lovely weekend ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM - know how you feel. I have "borrowed" a few of DH's old jumpers because they fit me better than the ones I had...makes you feel pretty bad that.
    I hate shopping for clothes because I am 3 different sizes (18,20,22) & it can be difficult finding things that fit comfortably & don't bulge/sag everywhere.

Just did my fitness test for the 12wbc - 20/100. Ouch. Reminded me of high-school P.E. tests. Although I think I did much better back then haha. I want my teenage body back!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I have only just started with the weights so havnt lost anything yet..
    Im glad everyone on here is so supoortive.. I have just realised a friend who I thought was supporting me doing it together really is trying to compete with me.. makes me sad..

Going to do another pump class today. It takes me a week to recover from one im that sore! Love it though!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope everyone had great weekend.

Izzy a friend has done the 12 w program and she lost 10 kg and looks great. She said it was hard at first but once she got into it, got better.

Babygirl Im bad and weigh myself every few days. Not the right thing to do, as I was heavy the other night, got mega upset. But it was gone the next morning.
    So from now on once a week for me. But I've lost another 800 grams yay. And are now at my weight for EPU which has me 4.9 kilos still to go. Grr just to be the plump girl I was.

My clothes are still tight, I won't dare put on my size 12 clothes ATM. I still feel if I bent over in my size 14 Work uniform it could rip. Thats what made me, check with this group.

Ladybug every loss counts well done.

Have a great week everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    @MrsKLM i know how you feel, are you around that time of the month, i know i feel bloated and fat around then.
    Why not do something nice for yourself like have a bath, do you hair, have a pedicure, make yourself feel beautiful
    @Izzys Dragon good work on the 12 wbt, you are over the hardest hurdle - actually starting! You will find your fitness soon enough and you will look back and be amazed.
    @kim85 thats awful when friends are like that, sometimes a bit if competition can be a good motivator though so use it as a positive, either way you always have us girls. Good on you for keeping up the pump class, once a week is perfectly fine.
    @francesthecat 800g is amazing! Well done!! You will soon be in your size 12's.

My update - I've actually had a really good eating weekend, a few drinks but hey, still gotta enjoy life loving how flat my tummy feels in the morning until i eat something lol. Really craving healthy food today so I'm having a grilled chicken breast with brown rice, veg and pesto sauce for lunch and steak for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM know how you feel hun, just stick at it and you will get there

@Izzys Dragon you made the right step hun, the 12wbt plan and recipes are great

@kim85 just stay focused on yourself hun, I know what you mean, my SIL try's to sabotage me and brings over fattening food/chocs/cupcakes. I've just learned to chuck it in the bin lol. She preys on me and watches what I eat as she comes over for dinner at our house with BIL (who lives with us) every night

@francesthecat that's great hun, keep up the good work

@Littleladybug glad you've had a really good eating weekend. I tend to do bad on the weekends. But I think that will help you on the scales hun

AFM: weigh-in and lost 1kg exactly in my first week back into it. Although I didn't do any exercise during the week. starting to exercise from tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 how are you feeling with your next approach to TTC? Have you heard any feedback from your FS?