+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LittleLadyBug for the invite - I hope it's ok to join even thought im trying to loose KG AND doing IUI!

Height - 158cm
    Starting weight - 102kg
    Current weight - 93kg
    Goal weight - 72kg
    Weight loss so far - 16kg but then put on 7
    Weight loss to go - 21kg

Physical challenges - Have a muscle disorder that makes exercise very painful, also makes me prone to ptting on weight and making fat harder to burn off. Otherwise normal BP, not glucose intolerant (although my muscle problem means that I hit low sugars easily)

Emotional challenges - emotional chocolate eater - when I'm sad or when I'm happy! I feel like I'm addicted. I lost 16kg and was doing well and then I had a block of choccie for the first time in ages and that was it. I kept having chocolate. I HAVE to go cold turkey again! I also have to eat next to nthng to loose weight and that is really hard to maintain - especially if trying to be healthy and not eat too little.

I recently rang the NSW Get Healthy program and so far have had 2 phone calls from them. It helped initially but I've falled off the wagon again and need to jump back on!

I feel like I need to be accountable to someone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Of course it is ok to join @furbabymum

Dont stress too much about exercise as most of your weight loss will come from changing your diet.

Have you considered lite n easy at all? I love it as it takes the guess work out of everything and its so convenient.

If you google fat2fit radio and click on bmr calculation it will give you a figure that you should never ever eat below each day. Im guessing it will be similar to mine 1750.

Have you tried water walking at all with your muscle disorder?

Also i love chocolate too and find that if i buy the share packs with the mini bars, i allow myself 1 each day and then i don't binge which is what i do if i go cold turkey.

It may also help to speak to a pharmacist about a chromium supplement. This is a mineral that helps to stabilise blood sugar levels. I am on a pre natal that contains this mineral and have found my sugar cravings have disappeared.

Goodluck hun and we are all here to support each other. I had a bad eating weekend but am back into it now and feeling great. Love our little group we have, everyone helps out in their own way

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat welcome and great loss so far hun.
    @Rtaylor that's what I did yesterday hun as it was my first day on it. I couldn't find anything healthy so only ate 2 meals lol. Need to plan better and buy healthier food
    @Littleladybug yep love the cooler weather but the rain isn't helping me exercise lol (that's just my excuse I'm still yet to go for a walk
    @kim85 you doing great hun, may I ask how much you have lost? I would love to get into to doing weights
    @MrsKLM thanks for the little tip re: fruit/dark choc
    @furbabymum welcome hun, the more the merrier. You've done great so far hun and it does happen we have to allow for the up and down on the scales. It's happen to me also. At least we can all support each other on here.

AFM: haven't exercise as yet, trying to get my head back in the healthy eating game. I must say I'm not eating exactly healthy but I'm definitely portion controlling.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (03-05-2014),furbabymum  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah - just got home from work! Skipped lunch as was in meetings back to back all day and only had a banana at 4pm! Then come 8pm I was starving and nothing was open except maccas and Coles. Went to Coles and picked up a lean cuisine. It was gross!

So not a great food day for me today and I didn't get in any exercise.

Oh well - tomorrow is a new day.

Hope you all had a lovely day today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow MrsKLM, I would have eaten the first thing I could find.

I'm now taking two pieces of fruit to work, so no excuses if I'm hungry eat that.
    Also if I have not eaten the piece of fruit, have it on the way home. So then won't be tempted to try and eat before tea. More likely to then walk the dogs with hubby.
    Oat cereal for breakfast, banana for morning tea, soup for lunch mandarin for drive home and lamb and veg for dinner.
    So that's my plan anyways

Thank you for the warm welcome xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM wow you've got great control, I would of just drove through Maccas lol. Well done 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @MrsKLM wow you've got great control, I would of just drove through Maccas lol. Well done 👍
    Thanks Babygirl! I figured since I didn't exercise I couldn't indulge in a cheeseburger! All about balance see!

Less than 12 hours after leaving work I'm back in the office again. So hungry! Have a breakfast function though so have to wait unfortunately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM i hope your work starts to slow down a bit - it gets a bit like that sometimes, work, eat, sleep and back to work again!

Well done @francesthecat

X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been eating within my calories this week and so far i have lost 200g! Now i just need to eat within my calories on the weekend and ill be able to kick butt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @Littleladybug - good luck with the weekends. I always end up stuffing up then.
    @MrsKLM - I would've ended up in a drive-through - kudos for for going to the shop to get something healthier!
    @francesthecat & @furbabymum - Welcome!

Just signed up to Michelle Bridges 12wk challenge which starts on Monday I talked DH around to supporting me doing it - he thought it was more of a fad diet thing. I can stick with this. Bit excited - going to try some new recipes & I love cooking!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Izzys Dragon For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (03-05-2014)