Closed Thread
Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    there are ways you can improve the quality of sperm. It won't do anything for sperm count, but it will improve the ones that are there, and in reality, it only takes one to get through...

There are foods that can give energy and nutrients to sperm. Not sure what they all are, but almonds are a major one. If you google it, you'll find stuff. Also, I read somewhere that daily ejaculation can assist in sperm production - takes three months to see the improvement in sperm, but it's definitely worth a try. Basically, the more you 'use', the more gets made...
    Thanks jussi. Yes ive heard of daily ejaculation helps too but didnt know how. I just never read too much into this cos thought hubby would always be right. I will check these foods out too. Yep only 1 spermie we need!! Just one!!!!! Arrggggggghhhh atleast if we cant concieve with his sperm naturally there is always ways around it. thanks agaib jussi

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    My DHs first SA was the same. His morphology was low and count wasn't high. He has been taking menevit for a long while now but that has helped (he was taking it during both tests). His second test came back saying that everything looked good but that when they put them through the sperm obstacle course not enough were getting through, with no reason as to why. Our fs said that counts can vary from day to day. He showed us a chart that a scientist did of his own results and it was up and down. So its not to worry just yet. It could be better with his second
    It definitely isn't impossible to still fall pregnant naturally though. Even with DHs low amount of swimmers getting through we have just fallen pregnant naturally
    Fx it happens like that for you

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle
    Wow thanks jessi.you put a big smile on my face from ear to ear. We have been doing it every 2nd day so hopefully thats enough to help us. Fx we find out we are pregnant this weekend!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Thanks jussi. Yes ive heard of daily ejaculation helps too but didnt know how. I just never read too much into this cos thought hubby would always be right. I will check these foods out too. Yep only 1 spermie we need!! Just one!!!!! Arrggggggghhhh atleast if we cant concieve with his sperm naturally there is always ways around it. thanks agaib jussi

no worries my hubby likes to use this regular ejaculation thing as an excuse to get something out of me haha. His first results when we were trying for DD weren't too good either. But we have the added problem of me having endometriosis and a history of fibroids, so TTC is not expected to be an easy journey for us. Took us 2 1/2 years and 3 surgeries before falling naturally with DD, and so far we're up to the start of our 4th cycle TTC #2, but this time I had surgery first to remove another fibroid and more endo. That was 6 months ago, and I'm hoping it won't grow back before we are utd again...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Wow thanks jessi.you put a big smile on my face from ear to ear. We have been doing it every 2nd day so hopefully thats enough to help us. Fx we find out we are pregnant this weekend!!!

You're very welcome
    Always happy to help hun. Thats what we always tried to do too. I'll be keeping my fx for you too xxx

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out, even though I'm only half heartedly in. One of my shorter cycles this month. Was not expecting AF for a few more days. Still yet to organise the laparoscopy because we're so busy at the moment. Next week I must try to pick a date to go to have the procedure
    Sorry to hear you hit the three year mark Delirium.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm into June...spotting has started today at 10DPO along with a temp dip...hope not to see too many of you next month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Bin13 & @AislasMummy! Fx for June! And enjoy the _______ over the weekend (insert your own comfort food you've been abstaining from! wine/chocolate/coffee etc!)

AFM I've never ever had boobs this sore, please let this be my first ever real symptom! Argh! TWW crazies have taken over! Is 6 days post ov too early for sore boobs?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

AislasMummy  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @OIC sounds promising fx for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

OIC  (22-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Sorry @Bin13 & @AislasMummy! Fx for June! And enjoy the _______ over the weekend (insert your own comfort food you've been abstaining from! wine/chocolate/coffee etc!)

AFM I've never ever had boobs this sore, please let this be my first ever real symptom! Argh! TWW crazies have taken over! Is 6 days post ov too early for sore boobs?
    I can't remember exactly when I o'd but I think it was 7 days ago. Today my boobs feel so weird! Like a dull ache and tingly. It's prob all in my head!! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @OIC - good luck!!!! Fx!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

OIC  (22-05-2014)