Closed Thread
Page 85 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzoctopus View Post
    hi everyone! just popping in as i am first cycle post mirena removal and up to CD13. for my previous 2 girls i ovulated from around CD17-22 however when i was trying for them, i was 45kgs heavier, so am hoping it will be much easier with less weight on me, and fix my luteal phase defect Best of luck everyone and massive congrats to those beautiful BFP ladies! Can't wait to get to know you lovely ladies!
    Good luck on your TTC journey

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Yeah I actually didn't get a full-on positive OPK last month either, but I find it's great when you've done OPKs AND checked your CM AND done your BBT temps and plugged them into Fertility Friend or something like that. If you're having trouble pinpointing ovulation, a chart could help because maybe your temperatures can show when you are ovulating, or if you're having anovulatory cycles then you can go to the doc and get it checked out.
    I've just started charting this month (CD1, 15th April) and yeah I think having at least 3 months charted is going to be the where I'll be able to really use it to pinpoint ovulation. I have night terrors so I'm not sure temping will work for me plus I take pain medication which can increase your temp, though if I take it first thing in the morning that shouldn't be a problem. I tried to temp this month but I just kept forgetting and figured I'd start next month. I use myfertilitycharts since I never received the confirmation from FF, even registering with two different email accounts - one hotmail and one gmail, so that was weird. Another good thing with charting is now I know what the terms mean; like cervical symptoms; I couldn't say what was a low cervix or high, soft or firm, now since tracking I can tell. Though my cervix is always open since I've had two kids so I'm not sure how that works, its more open some times than others though. My CM has been super erratic so I think I will have to find a way to incorporate BBT. I don't think I got pregnant this cycle since my cervix is lowish and seems firmer though I've also read you can't tell early on by cervical symptoms since it takes time for hormones to begin those changes . . . but then why would it go from soft and high to firm and low?? idk this is all new to me. I wish I would just get a positive test or AF and get on with it!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliveaux For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    I can't see a line @Oliveaux... I would understand if there was a strong line and you weren't pregnant, but from all the pics you have posted i haven't been able to see a second line. I would only consider a bfp from a frer or any pregnancy test if it was a clear line the same colour as the test line, and you didn't have to squint to see it.
    It definitely doesn't need to be as dark as the test line, but squinters are always difficult.
    I couldn't see a line with any of yours @Oliveaux either sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    It definitely doesn't need to be as dark as the test line, but squinters are always difficult.
    I couldn't see a line with any of yours @Oliveaux either sorry
    when i posted them a few ppl commented that they could see it but that wasn't these latest tests. I got pretty even pos and neg votes on countdowntopreg though but I am taking these as being negative and taking another test in a week if AF doesn't show up before. I think its fair to say that squinters on FR are negative as a rule even if the lines are pink and perhaps if you can't photograph it, it's also negative. A positive line should be photographable without photo manipulation IMO. I suppose sometimes we just go a bit bananas trying to get our

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems the af feelings are ramping up tonight. Come onnnn AF! 10 DAYS late... I want to try try try again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally caught up with everything, some bfp and some bfns but there is always next month.

Charting your period and ovulation is a great thing to do, and if you can a few sessions in acupuncture to get cycles in order if they are all over the place. It could help. If it's your first month, ttc, don't be hard on yourself if af arrived, there is always next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    12dpo today.... Still bfn and temp dropped a lol today but still above coverline... Think I'm gonna wait it out and see of a comes now...

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by simba6 View Post
    Woke up busting at 3am,and couldn't resist,heaps more visible yay! So I guess now I sit and wait and be paranoid,cervix achy so bad,so need fingers crossed big time
    Attachment 54712Attachment 54713
    Wohoo congrats @Simb6!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my Blood test from Friday was negative. Not pregnant. Af is now 11 days late

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsEH Sorry to hear this. Did the doc give you any insight into why it was so late?