Closed Thread
Page 83 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    hey, so I caved and gave it a try and tbh i'm not sure what I think. The test is meant to develop in a minute but it took a good five minutes for the dye to clear out of the test window; it had several pink vertical lines for quite a while which is annoying and the results are hard to read, at least in my lighting, cos of the results window casting a shadow over the results area.
    This is my test anyway, no idea what to make of it.
    Hmmn I cant see a line wait til tomorrows fmu and give it a go. Fx for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    What DPO are you? That looks neg to me.
    i cracked it open cos i couldnt see with the shadow and yeah looks neg. No idea what DPO, my cycles are irregular ever since I had my mirena years ago. I'm CD34 so if I don't get period this week I'll make a DRs appointment. I'm wondering if I'm even ovulating at all with my cycles being as erratic as they are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 40- I just took an opk.... I havent had any cm for weeks, today Its started (creamy cm) ... this is the type of lines ive been getting since af was due. I read opks can pick up the LH hormone also present with AF.. but the control line has never gotten completely dark. What do you think? Minor af style cramps on and off for 2 weeks now.

What do you think?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Cd 40- I just took an opk.... I havent had any cm for weeks, today Its started (creamy cm) ... this is the type of lines ive been getting since af was due. I read opks can pick up the LH hormone also present with AF.. but the control line has never gotten completely dark. What do you think? Minor af style cramps on and off for 2 weeks now.

What do you think?
    aren't OPKs meant to have lines matching or darker than the control line?? i can def see a faint line but i don't think its dark enough to be positive, that's my understanding anyway??

took more pics of my test

idk.jpg

idkcloseup.jpg
    the first you can see a line (or me and DP could) but when I opened it, nothing. I can see *something* in real life but its probably an indentation line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i cracked it open cos i couldnt see with the shadow and yeah looks neg. No idea what DPO, my cycles are irregular ever since I had my mirena years ago. I'm CD34 so if I don't get period this week I'll make a DRs appointment. I'm wondering if I'm even ovulating at all with my cycles being as erratic as they are.
    Maybe you could try taking your BBTs. It will help to tell you if you are ovulating. And if you are ovulating it should tell you exactly when, so you will know when it's time to start trying HPTs. I have found out a lot about my cycles by temping and it has helped me immeasurably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Oliveaux - sorry i can't see any line on that one either. Perhaps its time for a trip to the gp for a blood test to see whats going on.
    @MrsEH I would call that a negative as the line needs to be the same darkness as the control line to be a positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Oliveaux - sorry i can't see any line on that one either. Perhaps its time for a trip to the gp for a blood test to see whats going on.
    @MrsEH I would call that a negative as the line needs to be the same darkness as the control line to be a positive.

Thanks @curlybird I thought so. I didnt expect to be ovulating so just didnt know what it qas

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    well i'm out, AF arrived this morning, just as expected...on to the June thread I think...
    Sorry to hear, good luck in June!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by simba6 View Post
    Woke up busting at 3am,and couldn't resist,heaps more visible yay! So I guess now I sit and wait and be paranoid,cervix achy so bad,so need fingers crossed big time
    Attachment 54712Attachment 54713
    Congrats Simba!!! I have updated you on the roll call. Sending you sticky sticky vibes!

i feel the same way though with my two kids I never had a positive line as strong as the test line even at two weeks after my period was due. Squinters on FR are negatives as I've learned from experience. The pics kinda pixelate when I upload them here but on countdowntopregnancy the line shows as well as imgur. IDK if this link will work but here's a link to the pic on my gallery, it's pretty clear on the invert. I figured I might as well use the last FR i had lying around since my period is due and there's no sign of it but i'll need to find a new brand next time. I actually called the consumer helpline and they assured me that the line I was seeing was definitely a positive if it was read in the time frame no matter how faint so learning after that that my bloods were negative? absolutely devastating, and I see a lot of people think these lines are positive when they're not. FR need to get their act together cos this stuff is a huge emotional rollercoaster cos of their faulty tests
    I have to admit I can't see any of the lines, even at countdowntopregnancy. The way I see it is that, if you truly are pregnant, your period won't come and eventually you're going to get a darker line and/or a positive blood test. If there is a sticky little bean in there, it's not going anywhere, so all you can really do is wait until you do start seeing a line, or you go and get a BT.

Even then, there are no guarantees — I had a positive test, then had a miscarriage on the day I got the positive BT results. So just having the right test results doesn't even really give you any peace of mind. Nature will do as she will

I understand it's really frustrating when you don't even know where you are in your cycle, so I agree with @emmajane 75 that you should try doing your BBT every day. Once you get the hang of it, along with tracking your CM and using OPKs it gives you heaps of useful info!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Bluebirdgirl  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    MrsEH - we have LH is our systems all the time, thus no matter when you do an OPK you'll get a faint line.

Usually when you are pg you get an equally dark line on an OPK. I would just say that's a normal result when not at ovulation to have a faint line.