Closed Thread
Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Is it giving you the runs? I ask as that happens to most people. Ask for the slow release version if that's happening.
    yeah its not too bad, I do have the slow release. my Dr said to stop it atm so he can talk to the other Dr who gave me the pills as to why I'm on them...oh well I shall survive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    yeah its not too bad, I do have the slow release. my Dr said to stop it atm so he can talk to the other Dr who gave me the pills as to why I'm on them...oh well I shall survive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh no! Good call by your Doctor, I think. If it's affecting you negatively, then no point taking it. I didn't end up continuing to take it after the 2-3 months I was originally given to see if it would help my cycles. I didn't have the slow release though, so was happy to not have to plan to be near a loo within an hour of taking a tablet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still nauseas today... Am I thinking too much into everything again? It's impossible to get these symptoms so soon right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @c386 when is AF due?

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse the ignorance ladies, but what does Metformin do??

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mumwants3 9th may. But my AF is anywhere from 4-6 weeks... Mostly 6 weeks since being off the pill since last august

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm moving from April to join you all. Please put me down to test on May 4th. I'm currently CD10. I'm using the Maybe Baby and it's not very user friendly Grrrr..... But looking like I'm in the 'transitional phase' . FX this is our month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tammy25 I also had that frustration with maybe baby. So not using it again for a few cycles - was stressing me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumwants3 View Post
    Excuse the ignorance ladies, but what does Metformin do??
    Helps regulate cycles - mainly given to those with PCOS to help them manage hormonal and glucose levels/imbalances.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

mumwants3  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    Now ready to TTC number 3 and hoping for a boy. Is anyone trying their hand at gender swaying? I'm not too fussed but DH would like a boy as he's constantly surrounded by endlessly chatty girls!
    Sorry I've skimmed this thread a bit and didn't properly say hello! Hello and welcome to what I'm sure will be a baby bonanza in May We're not trying to gender sway although I would prefer a girl because I think older sisters are a good influence on little brothers! But we don't have ANY names for girls and we have HEAPS of amazing boy names so for that reason a boy would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    I'm also currently in my 2nd year of a double nursing and midwifery degree
    Quote Originally Posted by mumwants3 View Post
    @Midwiferly Im studying to be a midwife too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    my dream job is to become a midwife I'm going to apply for my nursing in may then go on to do midwifery!
    How awesome that there is so much midwifery going on in here! That is so cool for us to have such fonts of knowledge around

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm moving from April to join you all. Please put me down to test on May 4th. I'm currently CD10. I'm using the Maybe Baby and it's not very user friendly Grrrr..... But looking like I'm in the 'transitional phase' . FX this is our month xx
    Welcome, I've added you! Bummer about the Maybe Baby, I've never tried it. Good luck to you too, May is gonna be an explosion of BFPs, I'm sure of it

AFM, AF arrived today, so this is it! This is my cycle for getting pregnant

I already did an online calculation and our baby "will" be due January 21st. I am thinking positive!!