Closed Thread
Page 71 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh its so funny, my two girls were surprises so completely effortless yet this time is so draining! we weren't actively TTC before but letting it happen, that didn't work so we realized we'd have to dedicate a bit more effort to it. A bit of effort is really quite a lot!! I guess when I get a few cycle charts down and start temping this will get a lot easier, i hope anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    cd35 16dpo = BFN. FML! (are you allowed to use that acronym on here ? )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to happy444 For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happy444 View Post
    cd35 16dpo = BFN. FML! (are you allowed to use that acronym on here ? )
    Haha I'm kinda in the same situation (except not 100% on when I O'd) cd 32, no signs of af but still BFN. We shall have to just wait it out I guess!
    @Oliveaux it must be frustrating for you that it's difficult this time around after 2 surprises! I'm worried that'll be me too! You do have a different partner now though, don't you? That might have something to do with it not happening first go. I know that even though I have the same partner, I am worried about his age. Even though male fertility doesn't decline as rapidly, (or even ever!) as female fertility, and dh has no known fertility issues, he's 4 years older than last time I was pg and 43 now. I'm hoping that doesn't impact on ttc. I'm not too worried about me as I'm only 26 and have no issues, but who knows? Sometime these things just take time, patience and a little bit of luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well in the wee hour of asmorning my af came, but we will just try again next month.
    I just got hone from my one day a week work in a shop the rest is from home, only to find a parcel and nice surprise I'd won a book from bub hub
    Attached Images

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (14-05-2014),Oliveaux  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Well in the wee hour of asmorning my af came, but we will just try again next month.
    I just got hone from my one day a week work in a shop the rest is from home, only to find a parcel and nice surprise I'd won a book from bub hub

Oooh yay. That's a nice surprise after an unwanted visit from af. Congrats. Hetes hoping for a bfp next cycle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

shabbychook  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've finally ovulated and am 1 or 2DPO (not 100% sure which day), so can I please be moved to testing on the 29th? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    Haha I'm kinda in the same situation (except not 100% on when I O'd) cd 32, no signs of af but still BFN. We shall have to just wait it out I guess!
    @Oliveaux it must be frustrating for you that it's difficult this time around after 2 surprises! I'm worried that'll be me too! You do have a different partner now though, don't you? That might have something to do with it not happening first go. I know that even though I have the same partner, I am worried about his age. Even though male fertility doesn't decline as rapidly, (or even ever!) as female fertility, and dh has no known fertility issues, he's 4 years older than last time I was pg and 43 now. I'm hoping that doesn't impact on ttc. I'm not too worried about me as I'm only 26 and have no issues, but who knows? Sometime these things just take time, patience and a little bit of luck

Yeah I have no idea what my partners fertility is like, we have no reason to think they have any issues. I'm fast approaching 25 and they turn 26 soon after my birthday so age isn't an issue and AFAIK there's no genetic predisposition. I hope there's no issues on their end because we really can't afford to go down the medical route. It could also be me since my mirena really stuffed everything up, my boobs grew about 3 sizes and kept growing after I had it removed and my periods have been irregular ever since. OR there could be no problems and I'm stressing over nothing 43 is still young to be a father, I don't think male infertility related to age becomes a problem until well over 50?? Even then, fertility doesn't cease but decreases by a percentage, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Of course the whole, what do they call it? secondary infertility, when you have fertility issues after already having children?? my mind keeps going there even though its only been a few months. Ah anxiety my old friend lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no.... CD9 started maybe baby today and temping and at first nothing but a few pebbles showed on the maybe baby but I thought I'll leave it 20 mins to dry just in case just looked at it and ferns only some but ahhh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF today, second best result. My alternate months cycle has been 40+ since Dec, so I'm very happy with 35. I will give next month everything! Even told our fifo housemate he has to couch hop somewhere else for the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 39 today. So now af is a week late. I've made a gp appt for tomorrow. Does anyone know if they will run bloods etc or just make me wait it out? Are there any reasons it would be late? Medically. . Apart from pregnancy of course