Closed Thread
Page 71 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1083
  1. #701
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    gosh its so funny, my two girls were surprises so completely effortless yet this time is so draining! we weren't actively TTC before but letting it happen, that didn't work so we realized we'd have to dedicate a bit more effort to it. A bit of effort is really quite a lot!! I guess when I get a few cycle charts down and start temping this will get a lot easier, i hope anyway.

  2. #702
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    cd35 16dpo = BFN. FML! (are you allowed to use that acronym on here ? )

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to happy444 For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (14-05-2014)

  4. #703
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by happy444 View Post
    cd35 16dpo = BFN. FML! (are you allowed to use that acronym on here ? )
    Haha I'm kinda in the same situation (except not 100% on when I O'd) cd 32, no signs of af but still BFN. We shall have to just wait it out I guess!
    @Oliveaux it must be frustrating for you that it's difficult this time around after 2 surprises! I'm worried that'll be me too! You do have a different partner now though, don't you? That might have something to do with it not happening first go. I know that even though I have the same partner, I am worried about his age. Even though male fertility doesn't decline as rapidly, (or even ever!) as female fertility, and dh has no known fertility issues, he's 4 years older than last time I was pg and 43 now. I'm hoping that doesn't impact on ttc. I'm not too worried about me as I'm only 26 and have no issues, but who knows? Sometime these things just take time, patience and a little bit of luck

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #704
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Phillip Island
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Well in the wee hour of asmorning my af came, but we will just try again next month.
    I just got hone from my one day a week work in a shop the rest is from home, only to find a parcel and nice surprise I'd won a book from bub hub
    Attached Images

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (14-05-2014),Oliveaux  (14-05-2014)

  7. #705
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Well in the wee hour of asmorning my af came, but we will just try again next month.
    I just got hone from my one day a week work in a shop the rest is from home, only to find a parcel and nice surprise I'd won a book from bub hub

    Oooh yay. That's a nice surprise after an unwanted visit from af. Congrats. Hetes hoping for a bfp next cycle

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

    shabbychook  (14-05-2014)

  9. #706
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    I've finally ovulated and am 1 or 2DPO (not 100% sure which day), so can I please be moved to testing on the 29th? Thanks!

  10. #707
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    Haha I'm kinda in the same situation (except not 100% on when I O'd) cd 32, no signs of af but still BFN. We shall have to just wait it out I guess!
    @Oliveaux it must be frustrating for you that it's difficult this time around after 2 surprises! I'm worried that'll be me too! You do have a different partner now though, don't you? That might have something to do with it not happening first go. I know that even though I have the same partner, I am worried about his age. Even though male fertility doesn't decline as rapidly, (or even ever!) as female fertility, and dh has no known fertility issues, he's 4 years older than last time I was pg and 43 now. I'm hoping that doesn't impact on ttc. I'm not too worried about me as I'm only 26 and have no issues, but who knows? Sometime these things just take time, patience and a little bit of luck

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah I have no idea what my partners fertility is like, we have no reason to think they have any issues. I'm fast approaching 25 and they turn 26 soon after my birthday so age isn't an issue and AFAIK there's no genetic predisposition. I hope there's no issues on their end because we really can't afford to go down the medical route. It could also be me since my mirena really stuffed everything up, my boobs grew about 3 sizes and kept growing after I had it removed and my periods have been irregular ever since. OR there could be no problems and I'm stressing over nothing 43 is still young to be a father, I don't think male infertility related to age becomes a problem until well over 50?? Even then, fertility doesn't cease but decreases by a percentage, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Of course the whole, what do they call it? secondary infertility, when you have fertility issues after already having children?? my mind keeps going there even though its only been a few months. Ah anxiety my old friend lol

  11. #708
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Oh no.... CD9 started maybe baby today and temping and at first nothing but a few pebbles showed on the maybe baby but I thought I'll leave it 20 mins to dry just in case just looked at it and ferns only some but ahhh...

  12. #709
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    AF today, second best result. My alternate months cycle has been 40+ since Dec, so I'm very happy with 35. I will give next month everything! Even told our fifo housemate he has to couch hop somewhere else for the week!

  13. #710
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Cd 39 today. So now af is a week late. I've made a gp appt for tomorrow. Does anyone know if they will run bloods etc or just make me wait it out? Are there any reasons it would be late? Medically. . Apart from pregnancy of course


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Marvellous May Testing Thread
    By atomicmama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1031
    Last Post: 22-05-2013, 09:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!