Closed Thread
Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Ok ill suss it out. Thank you to everyone. Im so glad I have this thread.its so hard talking to your friends and family because they don't understand what im going through. They just say relax relax but I tell them that if they were in my position they would be doing the same thing. I remember them get dissapointed and frustrated not seeing a positive pregnancy test and they all fell within 3months. Go figure. I love my friends and I know they only trying to help but they truly dont understand. Sorry had to vent!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I completely understand. I'm the same, so sick of people telling me to relax all of the time or that we should take a holiday. I always feel like saying seriously? Gee thanks for the new info. And when i tell people that i have been much more relaxed its like they don't believe me which annoys me even more. Lol, I know it's hard because people don't know what to say so they are just trying to help, but it is frustrating.

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I completely understand. I'm the same, so sick of people telling me to relax all of the time or that we should take a holiday. I always feel like saying seriously? Gee thanks for the new info. And when i tell people that i have been much more relaxed its like they don't believe me which annoys me even more. Lol, I know it's hard because people don't know what to say so they are just trying to help, but it is frustrating.

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle
    Yup.totally understand..I tell them all the time that im relaxed..then its cos im stressed dont think about it..im not stressed and yes im gonna think about it from time to time and if you wouldnt. Seriously. Very frustrating

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I already knew I was out this month, but just wanted to update for the cover. I am happy though, my cycle was normal for the month and I'd prefer a Feb due date :P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Does anyone else experience painful sex about halfwY through their cycle? Is it ovulation???

Yes mine is horrendous! We have to be very very careful during O time it is that painful. When I fell pregnant my O pain was so bad we didn't DTD that day had the days leading up to it and I took panadol and went to bed with a hot water bottle. I've been scanned and everything is good I just have very intense and painful ovulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh. Cd 37 and bfn. I got prognosis hpts this time. I was excited for a split second as there was a second line. . But it was the wrong way. They're supposed to be parallel. It disappeared after a few mins.

Giving up hope now and just really want af to hurry up! !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All updated now!

Sorry for everyone who also saw AF this month

@happy444 I moved you to the 20th but let me know if you want to change it

@79me I am pumped for a Feb due date too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Argh. Cd 37 and bfn. I got prognosis hpts this time. I was excited for a split second as there was a second line. . But it was the wrong way. They're supposed to be parallel. It disappeared after a few mins.

Giving up hope now and just really want af to hurry up! !!
    I had one of those!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out AF arrived last week (the day before my 30th birthday lol thanks!). I probably won't get a chance to test now until July. My cycle is long these days

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm 8dpo and really hoping i'll get a bfp in the coming week, but it's probably just wishful thinking. i've started on the ics already but so far all i'm getting is what i'm pretty sure is an evap line (i seem to get these every month with this brand, so am familiar with what it looks like when it's negative) I did an opk yesterday though and got the faintest 2nd line when i usually get stark white this time in the month, so who knows if that's a good sign or not? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @elswyth - would you mind please adding me to test on the 18th? That'll take to 12DPO if AF doesn't arrive in the meantime.

I've been having cramps for the last few days but my temp seems to be staying up for the moment so just hoping I get a nice surprise. I o'd so early this cycle that we didn't get much of a chance to get busy so who knows!