Closed Thread
Page 68 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to all the ladies who have had AF arrive - damn witch. Sending lots of baby dust for next cycle.
    @jasminecook85 definitely check with your doc. Am sure it's nothing to be worried but good to double check, painful sex is not fun sex!

So after a weekend of being worried about my polycystic ovaries I feel much better after having seen my GP this morning. She is beyond wonderful and very reassuring - thankfully she feels I shouldn't have major dramas getting UTD but wants me to head straight to FS to start on Metmorfin or Clomid. She thinks once I get going on that it shouldn't take too long. So it's nice to have a bit of a plan of attack. Geez all these tests and appointments are bloody expensive though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    We use a bit of saliva at the beginning and no dryness after that seems to get me going ..this is getting saucy haha..so is that what your like or is does it feel like andpaper all the time and painful all the time

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    we use sperm friendly lubricant which usually gets me going, and it was quite uncomfortable for a while after I had my daughter too. It probably took the first 6 months after birth for sex to be comfortable again, and then when i stopped breastfeeding i got more fibroids and the endo grew back so it all started again :/ I am currently doing the endometriosis diet, and I've noticed an almost instant increase in cm and my *ahem* vaginal environment has been less irritable. I also noticed a massive reduction in other endo-related symptoms such as heavy periods, clotting and pain. Might be worth a try to see if it makes a difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    we use sperm friendly lubricant which usually gets me going, and it was quite uncomfortable for a while after I had my daughter too. It probably took the first 6 months after birth for sex to be comfortable again, and then when i stopped breastfeeding i got more fibroids and the endo grew back so it all started again :/ I am currently doing the endometriosis diet, and I've noticed an almost instant increase in cm and my *ahem* vaginal environment has been less irritable. I also noticed a massive reduction in other endo-related symptoms such as heavy periods, clotting and pain. Might be worth a try to see if it makes a difference?
    Ok. Thanks shoequeen and jussi. I think I will see my dr and talk to him about all this stuff thats going on with me..I dont get heavy periods or clotting so that might be a good sign..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I thought I was out for the month but looks like I may still have a chance! Would you mind giving me your options please. Usually my cycles are 28-30 days with a 14 day luteal phase. The past two months have been very different...they've been 25/26 days and my luteal phase has only been 9/10 days. I was taking a herbal supplement (dong Kuei) that caused this so I stopped taking it before the end of the last cycle. This cycle has been really odd....and this is where I need your opinions. I'm currently CD22, I've has positive OPK's for the past 4 days but no peak in temp. Do you think that I'm still going to ovulate or have I missed it? And am I reading the OPK's correctly? Thank you!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still bfn 14dpo cd33.....to think I am most likely going to have to wait another week for af (as per the 40 day cycle I now seem to have every second month) makes me beyond frustrated! And still waiting for my blood tests too -nearly 2 wks now!!!

Do have *very* sore breasts and had some dizziness yesterday so never can say never.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    The preseed one is great and has an applicator which means it can coat all the way up to cervix and act like ewcm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Really!! Didn't know that!!

Yup they've confirmed that saliva is a barrier. If you need some lubrication but the maybe baby or similar.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Further to what I posted above, I've had a realisation, it surely can't be possible for me to have a 40ish day cycle this month because I'm reasonably sure I o cd19. 5 days later than last month, so it'd mean I'm due for af today/tomorrow/next. MY luteal phase couldn't go from 14 days last month to something like 22??

It's only my second month of recording ovulation so I don't quite have a pattern yet.
    Sorry for hijacking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Really!! Didn't know that!!

Yeh it surprised us too. I buy the maybe baby individual applicators, mostly as a helping hand for the little guys

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Yeh it surprised us too. I buy the maybe baby individual applicators, mostly as a helping hand for the little guys

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle
    Ok ill suss it out. Thank you to everyone. Im so glad I have this thread.its so hard talking to your friends and family because they don't understand what im going through. They just say relax relax but I tell them that if they were in my position they would be doing the same thing. I remember them get dissapointed and frustrated not seeing a positive pregnancy test and they all fell within 3months. Go figure. I love my friends and I know they only trying to help but they truly dont understand. Sorry had to vent!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (13-05-2014)