Closed Thread
Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine has only been 11 lately as well. But the other ladies are right, still in a safe zone with it.

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    Hope everyone enjoyed Mothers Day. So time to get back on the horse and try again, AF has finished so currently CD6. Must search for the thermometer so I'll use that and stupid maybe baby. DH said we didn't try hard enough last month he thinks we need to DTD everyday hmmmm.... Somehow I think he is just taking advantage of the situation. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else experience painful sex about halfwY through their cycle? Is it ovulation???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    Does anyone else experience painful sex about halfwY through their cycle? Is it ovulation???

what kind of painful? when I had a large uterine fibroid growing, sex was constantly painful - *sorry TMI* as if i was constipated or something and the sex was pushing on that, and one symptom I have related to fibroids and endometriosis is that the skin inside gets really sensitive and sometimes sex feels like sandpaper due to dryness etc. I am able to manage this through diet now that I have had the fibroid and endometriosis surgically removed, but that doesn't mean it won't grow back...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    what kind of painful? when I had a large uterine fibroid growing, sex was constantly painful - *sorry TMI* as if i was constipated or something and the sex was pushing on that, and one symptom I have related to fibroids and endometriosis is that the skin inside gets really sensitive and sometimes sex feels like sandpaper due to dryness etc. I am able to manage this through diet now that I have had the fibroid and endometriosis surgically removed, but that doesn't mean it won't grow back...
    Like stabbing painful like knives everytime he penetrates but only happens a day or 2 in my cycle..I have really low estrogen so I take clomid but havent been diagnosed for endometriosis..I am really dry all the time too but thoughy that was cos I had low estrogen..im takinh clomid too...maybe ill ask my dr to get checked for endo. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    Hi Girls
    Hope everyone enjoyed Mothers Day. So time to get back on the horse and try again, AF has finished so currently CD6. Must search for the thermometer so I'll use that and stupid maybe baby. DH said we didn't try hard enough last month he thinks we need to DTD everyday hmmmm.... Somehow I think he is just taking advantage of the situation. x
    Lol my hubby is the same..he reckons every 2nd day this cycle and next cycle everyday lol..I think tbey do take the advantage of it all but least they are excited I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    We use a bit of saliva at the beginning and no dryness after that seems to get me going ..this is getting saucy haha..so is that what your like or is does it feel like andpaper all the time and painful all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminecook85 View Post
    We use a bit of saliva at the beginning and no dryness after that seems to get me going ..this is getting saucy haha..so is that what your like or is does it feel like andpaper all the time and painful all the time

We used to do that too, but I have read that saliva can actually be a barrier for sperm to get through so we don't do that during O time anymore and stick to maybe baby.

TTC #1 since Nov 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    We used to do that too, but I have read that saliva can actually be a barrier for sperm to get through so we don't do that during O time anymore and stick to maybe baby.

TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Really!! Didn't know that!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Yes, that happens to me. Im sure it it right around O time. I wouldn't say painful, just more sensitive.

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Mines painful..just with some positions..maybe I might have endo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jasminecook85 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-05-2014)