Closed Thread
Page 64 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shabbychook View Post
    Well I'm testing tom, hopefully it doesn't pull mothers day into a dampner, af is due tues, tested thurs but it was too early. Will find out tom morning.

There is a few of us over the next 4 days to test.
    Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Georgie04 For This Useful Post:

shabbychook  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 days until af and i have had cramping and some spotting. i might be out this month.

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_990 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ sorry to hear, fingers crossed its just spotting!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    You can definitely fall pregnant the day of O. If the swimmers are strong and fast.
    I fell pregnant with dd (now 8), by dtd on O day, and only O day.

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    that's good to know, I'm kind of pessimistic because my mucous wasn't great (lotion-like IYKWIM), it went from bountiful late Thurs evening to nada Friday arvo! So I'm thinking I probably O'd on the Fri esp since that's when I had the O pain. Fx anyway, what's done is done. I'm driving myself a bit mad with Dr Google today, I've read it takes 15 minutes for swimmers to reach your tubes and then somewhere else I read it takes 6 hours; I've read that when you O, your egg is only viable for 12 hours, up to 24 hours and even up to 48 hours, all on different websites! It's all so complicated and contradictory lol.

good luck @shabbychook let us know
    Last edited by Oliveaux; 10-05-2014 at 21:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Google cam be your worst friend, giving you lots of wrong info and can make you go nuts esp at this stage. Don't look at Google anymore.

It's so cold atm, here in Victoria. I'm feel like im getting the flu, and I had the flu vax on tues. Even feeling flat today.

Well there is about 10 of is testing over the next 4 days baby dust

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

Oliveaux  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GothicBeeza View Post
    2 days until af and i have had cramping and some spotting. i might be out this month.

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_990 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hope not. Fx it's implantation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we and DP actually did babydance on Tuesday afternoon but since i went to sleep straight after I totally forgot to put it in my chart. So if I O'ed late Thurs/early Fri that could be promising! Feeling a bit more optimistic now.

btw @elswyth would you be able to put me up for the 22nd? Turns out I O'd around CD24 (judging from CM + O pain) after all that so expecting BFP/AF on CD38 assuming I'm ovulating 14 days before the start of my next cycle. With my crazy cycles though who knows lol! If I don't get AF or BFP by then it'll definitely be a trip to the Dr to figure out what's going on. Ever since I had my mirena put in back in 2010 and removed in 2011 my periods have been all over the place and my boobs keep growing
    @Lolamc how are you going??
    @MamaL congrats! and sorry to all the ladies who didn't get their BFPs this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me. Oh we'll back to bed for my Mother's Day lie in.

I honestly don't know what's been wrong with me this month. I've had cramps for a week and nausea and dizziness for three days. It's obviously not pregnancy so in wonder am I coming down with something or is my body now creating symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post

I honestly don't know what's been wrong with me this month. I've had cramps for a week and nausea and dizziness for three days. It's obviously not pregnancy so in wonder am I coming down with something or is my body now creating symptoms?
    I'm sorry that it was a BFN but as they say it's not over until AF arrives so fx it was just too early or that you are a late BFP. My body feels like it gets worse every cycle with creating symptoms. It does my head in some months. Like right now I can feel some slight cramps and twinges but im only 4dpo so it is more than likely way too early for implantation. Fx yours arent imagined though hun x

Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post

I'm with you not sure what's going on, cramping for over a week, that cold I started getting yesterday is bigger todapy.
    This is my chart it's so strange.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried on 0 day, 2 days before and 6 days before just in case I oed 2 days earlier than normal.
    I will try again in a few dats if af doesn't show, just in case it's like my other kids and not show till I'm due or overdue.
    No need tone sorry, the chart is my clockwork chart and doesn't explain why. We've never had issues falling and so glad hubby was home when I 0 ed and had a week off at that time.