Closed Thread
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanna be in due groups with women that we share a lot with, the miracle of life and ttc journey is a big one. opening up to lots of things and going through lots of things with other women all together. And that is already happening within each ttc month.

A ttc journey comes in many different ways, those 2 weeks till testing seem like 2 years in time at times, and lots of thing happen some good and some bad, lots of ups and downs. we learn a lot about our bodies and other things.

Until af arrives don't feel that this month is out. Maybe the blood test was too early to have been done ?
    Big hugs xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

AislasMummy  (09-05-2014),Bellefirexxx  (09-05-2014),M'LadyEm  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved and have nearly used all my internet cheapies. I'm pretty sure I'm not because dtd was too many days before o (bit hard when DH works away). This is only first month back to TTC after fa told me I couldn't try for about 5 months, considering my TTC journey for #4 to complete my family at 4 1/2 years with lots of disappointment along the way. Hopefully next month, which would work out better for due date.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm joining the 2ww for May! Currently only cd33/34 and not sure when O was as we only decided to start trying for #2 on cd20.. so of course we dtd. I may have missed it but I used to O around 19/20 when ttc #1.

My cycles were MAX 34 days but usually 32.... my dd1 is 11m old and still bfing so cycles are a bit random still but never more than 34 days.

Feels like af is coming for over 24 hours now but nothing.

Looking forward to retesting tomorrow!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsEH For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    I know its hard, and everything seems to come out all at once. We are all here for each other - the good, the bad, and the tmi! (I wouldn't talk about CM anywhere else!).

And honestly, it doesn't matter how long any of us has been ttc - 1 month or 12 months - it is still a let down and a heart breaker.

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Exactly, that's what the forum is for . Helping each other when we need it. I would be lost without BH. We've been TTC for 18mths now and even though I've had a break from BH every now and then (at times TTC got too much) I know I can always come back to all of the lovely supportive ladies on BH. When I had my 3 chems (early mc) I always had support from you guys. Without it we would go even more crazy .

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    thank you and sorry about the issues you're having with DH. I think you're right, if it's not your body and you've never been through it you can't possibly understand. My partner is the same, they can't work out why the 2WW drives me crazy, why the negative test was such a big deal (after the false positives especially it was devastating, and they kept saying "look there's the line, you're pregnant"), any of it really. They're a great parent to my two girls (from a previous relationship, ex P became very violent and involved in drug manufacture, gangs etc so after many years of trying to make it work and change him I had to leave) and I have no doubt they will be a great parent to our bub someday.
    During my first pregnancy, my mother said "you become a mother as soon as you find out you're pregnant, a father doesn't become a dad until the baby is born" and i think that's very true. I really hope you get your BFP, i don't know much about male fertility but hopefully one night a week of getting drunk wouldn't be that detrimental? I wish he would stop for you though or at least cut back. My family drinks non-alcoholic beer and it tastes just the same but that's probably not the reason he's drinking I suppose.
    I'm so sorry to hear how up and down your first cycle has been. I hope your partner is more supportive for the remainder, it definitely helps having someone supporting you through the good and the crazy that comes with TTC. I am extremely lucky my DH is very supportive, but we have been on this journey for a loooooong time. At the beginning he was much more casual about it, but a few months in he started to realise there was a lot more to it than just not using protection. Hopefully yours will start to understand as well. Hugs and goodluck for the rest of your journey. Fx it's a short one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEH View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm joining the 2ww for May! Currently only cd33/34 and not sure when O was as we only decided to start trying for #2 on cd20.. so of course we dtd. I may have missed it but I used to O around 19/20 when ttc #1.

My cycles were MAX 34 days but usually 32.... my dd1 is 11m old and still bfing so cycles are a bit random still but never more than 34 days.

Feels like af is coming for over 24 hours now but nothing.

Looking forward to retesting tomorrow!
    Good luck! Fx it's a sign that you're UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 79me View Post
    I caved and have nearly used all my internet cheapies. I'm pretty sure I'm not because dtd was too many days before o (bit hard when DH works away). This is only first month back to TTC after fa told me I couldn't try for about 5 months, considering my TTC journey for #4 to complete my family at 4 1/2 years with lots of disappointment along the way. Hopefully next month, which would work out better for due date.
    Sorry to hear Fx next month is yours and that your DH is there for O this time. It find it hard some months with DH on shift work but it would be so frustrating not having your DH there to BD when you need to. Hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure AF is on her way (3-4) days early! I've had cramps since last Sunday but they've kicked up to crazy bad today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Pretty sure AF is on her way (3-4) days early! I've had cramps since last Sunday but they've kicked up to crazy bad today!
    I hope not Lolamc, I had cramping for about 4 days before I had my last BFP, At the time I was really upset because I was so sure I was pregnant but I had AF like cramps so bad I thought it could only mean that AF was on her way. Turns out AF like cramping in pregnancy was normal for me and I had it till about 10 week when I unfortunately lost her. It really and truly isn't over to AF arrives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJane75 View Post
    I hope not Lolamc, I had cramping for about 4 days before I had my last BFP, At the time I was really upset because I was so sure I was pregnant but I had AF like cramps so bad I thought it could only mean that AF was on her way. Turns out AF like cramping in pregnancy was normal for me and I had it till about 10 week when I unfortunately lost her. It really and truly isn't over to AF arrives!
    Emma Jane I am so sorry for your loss xxx

Thanks for the support ladies. What will be will be now.

At the cinema watching Dora with DD and my mum and scoffing popcorn and Malteasers!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

EmmaJane75  (11-05-2014)