Closed Thread
Page 60 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    A that makes sense now. I thought you had got a bfp in April. How long before your 'shadow' became an actual line?

I love that you're still stalking. I'd be the same. Addicted to hearing about BFPs. I must have looked at @MamaL's test 20 times yesterday 😉
    Haha that made me giggle

Sorry for bfn, but it's not over until it's over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    Mama, I'm currently 8w2d-hence my 'current BFP' but I'm a terrible stalker in the TTC section cheering everyone on
    Sorry Chillies, I remember now that I saw that you got your BFP recently. When are you due?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    Oh gosh @AislasMummy that fills me with hope! I am driving myself nuts and I have chronic line-eye lol. Just called the Dr and the nurse seemed convinced by results wouldn't be in today, in fact when I went in earlier they seemed to really just want me to go away but i refuse lol. They put a rush on my results so they may well come in the next hour, Lord I hope they do
    Oh I hope that you get your result tonight!! So that you don't have to wonder over the weekend! Fx it's good positive result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    A that makes sense now. I thought you had got a bfp in April. How long before your 'shadow' became an actual line?

I love that you're still stalking. I'd be the same. Addicted to hearing about BFPs. I must have looked at @MamaL's test 20 times yesterday 😉
    A couple of days later I got a faint line and than a definite one the next day.

I hang around partly because I can't believe I've gotten this far and want to slip back into TTC if it doesn't end well but 100% to cheer.

I pulled a test apart once-it just makes you crazy and I totally am against it, no matter how desperate I am, I refuse simply because it doesn't give you any real answers and you still gotta wait lol.

Good luck girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Oh I hope that you get your result tonight!! So that you don't have to wonder over the weekend! Fx it's good positive result!
    Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well, it was negative. I am never buyer FRER again and I'm making a complaint to the company. I am so devastated I'm crying, I was so sure. My partner isn't even here cos they went out then came home and went straight into the shower without even speaking to me, they've been so unsupportive through this whole ordeal i dont even know if i want to TTC anymore with them honestly. I was so sure you know?? I'll never be sure of anything again i dont think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Sorry Chillies, I remember now that I saw that you got your BFP recently. When are you due?
    December 18th or 20th, depends on which scan you go by lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    well, it was negative. I am never buyer FRER again and I'm making a complaint to the company. I am so devastated I'm crying, I was so sure. My partner isn't even here cos they went out then came home and went straight into the shower without even speaking to me, they've been so unsupportive through this whole ordeal i dont even know if i want to TTC anymore with them honestly. I was so sure you know?? I'll never be sure of anything again i dont think
    Oh oliveaux I am so so sorry!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Oliveaux  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oliveaux I'm so sorry hunny all I can say is I hate those tests and although AF has arrived for me, this month I was so positive it was going to happen and with me I can almost not take a test I know when I'm pregnant. I was so sure I would be pregnant by now but positivity is the key, babies come when they are ready as much as we jump up and down and pray for them when it's meant to be it will be. So babe stay positive you little one will come when the time is right xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tammy25 For This Useful Post:

Oliveaux  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am SO demanding a refund for the billions of tests I bought over the last week too. To make matters worse, I have been feeling ovulation pain today (earlier today i felt it thought, what?? i'm meant to be pregnant!) and checking my CM it's past EWCM so it's probably too late to even try this cycle at all. I'm so angry at DP for just being totally removed and tbh avoiding me through this whole thing. I want to try now in the hopes that I can try to get preg this cycle but the last person I feel like sharing bodily fluids with is DP right now. A good 50% of the tears i'm crying right now cos they weren't there to hear the results and hold my hand through it like they should've been. This would be a lot easier to have a shoulder to cry on, dust myself off and get back on the horse if I had some emotional support from them. Is it even possible to get pregnant without EWCM/at the time of ovulation rather than before??