Closed Thread
Page 53 of 114 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry i deleted it as the image compression obscured the line. Fixed it now xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliveaux For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The pic is blank for me as well, I'd love to have a guess though!

Yep, I'm going with I'm going mad too! Haha I've never gone down the early testing route. DD1 was 5 days post missed AF and DD2 I never had a BFP as she was my surprise bub and I found out I was pregnant during a routine pelvic ultrasound. So just having a bit of fun with it all. I've never used opks either and they've been like that since Saturday so who knows what's going on!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    Did an afternoon test after reading some people have higher levels in the arvo and wouldn't you guess - another squinter! Does anyone want to have a look at tell me what they think?

edit: it didnt come out when I used the insert image feature so I've hosted it on imgur

OMG I can see it very faint but it's there xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tammy25 For This Useful Post:

Oliveaux  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Oliveaux - i can see something on the last ones you posted. Best to still get the BT even if you can't see any clear lines by then. It would be good to at least have a clear answer!

@Midwiferly - I can see something on the bottom of the HPT.

Good luck to you both!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Oliveaux  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks!! i swear if i'm not pregnant this time i am NEVER doing early testing again!! the only reason I did this time was I used a cheapie off the internet that came with my OPKs and got a disappearing positive line so silly me thought "well if i got an almost positive on these cr@p ones i'll obvious get a positive on a good test!" One more tomorrow with FMU then my Drs appt on Friday thank goodness. This is driving me completely bananas and DP is just UGH atm, not to mention feeling super emotional, cramps all week and woke up to a metallic taste in my mouth. Did i mention a breakout? Blegh!
    @Midwiferly i was the same with my first two, both were surprises and both times, ex P told me I was pregnant and to get a test . . . and both times I didn't believe him! If we were on speaking terms I could ask him how the heck he knew

How are the weekend testers holding out? biting at the bit no doubt!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally at O day! And the 2WW begins! I'm having an odd cycle though...temp shot up yesterday then back to low today. I'm CD 16 and my last cycle was 25 days, the one before was 26 and the one before that 28! AF could come anytime from 9 days from now...hopefully more like 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't see anything in the photos either it looked like the one I did today. But it's a little early af due tues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm suprised none of us are bald from ripping hair out in eager anticipation. Lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shabbychook For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (08-05-2014),Lolamc  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just confirming that AF came on time but I'm not out for the month, yet. Next due on the 31st. Could May be cruel and kind?

Thoughts and strength to everyone in their TWW right now. Totally sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The list has been updated, sorry for all you girls that have met AF again this month.

Welcome new ladies, if you let me know what day you plan to test I can add you to the list!

I POAS again today with FMU and nothing. White as the driven snow, haha. That’ll teach me for testing early! I have some AF cramps starting I think, will wait to see if she shows on Saturday. If she doesn’t I’ll test but I have a feeling I’ll be meeting her again. Which is kinda ok — first thing I’ll do is go to Dan Murphy’s and get a bottle of my favourite red!