Closed Thread
Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    Haha yea sorry, my phone doesn't seem to want to focus that close up! Will try again in the morning with FMU and a frer and see if that sheds any light on the matter! Probably too early anyway

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    i had a go at tweaking for you but I need to reinstall photoshop so I had to use paint, so its quite pixelated

helping.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @midwifeLy I can see the second line on the top one fx xx

DH is being a poo again since I have AF I've opened up a bottle of red and I'm cooking up a storm in the kitchen. So, stuffed chicken Maryland with potatoes and pan fried organic carrots and I think I might blanch some string beans!! My kids are having patties and I grate up the veggies carrot zucchini and mashed potato which are going down a treat!!
    Now to clean up the kitchen haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tammy25 sorry bout DH, sounds like a lovely dinner tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    Welcome to all the new ladies! Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to hear AF has arrived for some. What a bummer! :thumbdown:

I've been driving myself a bit nuts today and have done multiple tests. What a a crazy lady! Haha not actually sure what day post O I am as could have been a number of different days. The earliest possible date means I could be around 8dpo. Was sure I saw a squinter of a line this am with FMU. Just did another hpt and opk after 3 hour hold. Thoughts on what you can see??? Top is opk bottom is hpt. Am I officially going mad????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    i have had opks look like this closer to af, so really no way of knowing. i would say going mad as i have had the same sort of lines when not pregnant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    @midwifeLy I can see the second line on the top one fx xx

DH is being a poo again since I have AF I've opened up a bottle of red and I'm cooking up a storm in the kitchen. So, stuffed chicken Maryland with potatoes and pan fried organic carrots and I think I might blanch some string beans!! My kids are having patties and I grate up the veggies carrot zucchini and mashed potato which are going down a treat!!
    Now to clean up the kitchen haha
    yum i've fallen in love with the slow cooker lately so i can do whatever at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha you girls are funny. I love cooking I have a weekly menu and between school drop and pick up I do daily food shopping and prep for dinner crazy I know but for me it's my time out. Anyway one day my kids will appreciate it for now it's just me (& DH depending on his mood). My mum did it for my dad and us kids and I know DH's family were the same, lucky I love cooking so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi omg slow cooking is the best!! Woman's weekly do an amazing slow cooking book you need to get this if you love slow cooking xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newbies!!! Good luck on your journeys.

Sorry to those with AF and fx to those testing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did an afternoon test after reading some people have higher levels in the arvo and wouldn't you guess - another squinter! Does anyone want to have a look at tell me what they think?

edit: it didnt come out when I used the insert image feature so I've hosted it on imgur

Last edited by Oliveaux; 07-05-2014 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliveaux View Post
    Did an afternoon test after reading some people have higher levels in the arvo and wouldn't you guess - another squinter! Does anyone want to have a look at tell me what they think?

Attachment 54168
    That pic shows up as blank for me